Page 92 of 127 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Is there an option to revive wiltering/dead flowers? Lets say I don't play for 7 days, my flowers will be al dead. Is there a way to bring them back? Also, how do I keep the flowers non wiltering?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yarko View Post
    Is there an option to revive wiltering/dead flowers? Lets say I don't play for 7 days, my flowers will be al dead. Is there a way to bring them back? Also, how do I keep the flowers non wiltering?
    If you have Gecko OS, you can try this code (for NTSC)
    Code:
    C0000000 00000007
    3DC090E8 61CEF054
    3A2E3200 A76E0002
    2C1B00DD 41810014
    2C1B00BE 4180000C
    3B7BFFE0 B36E0000
    7C0E8800 4180FFE0
    4E800020 00000000
    As long as you have that code on, your flowers will never wilt (as far as I know)
    Or it might make your game freeze, I dunno I haven't tried it XD
    Last edited by dragonboy269; 04-17-2009 at 07:05 PM.

Yes you can revive flowers with the toolkit.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptColon View Post
    Yes you can revive flowers with the toolkit.
    How? I can't find it anywhere!

Can you make them stay alive for ever?

It's right at the bottom, but you can't keep them alive forever you'll have to keep reviving them or use the code posted above.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	338 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	1058  

There is a revive flowers button on the bottom of the Edit Town window. There is also a remove weeds button. If I haven't played for a few days, I set the time ahead 2 days from where I left off, load, then save the game to get the updated time stamp. Then I extract the save, revive flowers, and set the time ahead two more days. Load and save the game, extract and revive, etc. until I have caught up to present day.

It would be nice if Toolkit could update the timestamp so we can catch up in one step without losing flowers. I would rather not play with a non wilt code installed in case that kind of thing gets flagged by the wifi cheater ban.

So the code works, right? Is there a site with all the codes? like the one that allowes you to walk through things, and always have 99.99 bells? also, how do I fix the neighbour issue? if they move out, a new house might arrive at an unwanted spot and destroy my flowers! is there a way to make your neighbours stay for ever?

Blog Entries

So the code works, right? Is there a site with all the codes? like the one that allowes you to walk through things, and always have 99.99 bells? also, how do I fix the neighbour issue? if they move out, a new house might arrive at an unwanted spot and destroy my flowers! is there a way to make your neighbours stay for ever?
    The code should work, Maniac made one like it (in the code releases section) I was too lazy to get his code so I made my own version XD and that's the one I posted.
    By the way it's for the US (NTSC) version

if they move out, a new house might arrive at an unwanted spot and destroy my flowers! is there a way to make your neighbours stay for ever?
    You can remove the extra signs using AC_Toolkit. Make sure there are at least 11 though. I had only 10 at one point and when a neighbor moved out a new one wouldn't move in until i had placed another one in a different location. It seemed that they don't want to move in where one left.

This may not be true but it has worked best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
    You can remove the extra signs using AC_Toolkit. Make sure there are at least 11 though. I had only 10 at one point and when a neighbor moved out a new one wouldn't move in until i had placed another one in a different location. It seemed that they don't want to move in where one left.

This may not be true but it has worked best for me.
    Oh, so the signs represent where potential houses could appear?

I guess there is no way to make your neighbors stay for ever...
    Wait though. I have 10 houses right now, but I have tons of signs left! Does that mean all I have to do is I have to remove all those signs except 1, right?