Page 82 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Re-read the first post in the thread. It clearly states the tools you need.

Are you planning to add in an import/export feature for the town editor like in the DS one? At the moment have to set my wii back when i want to play so i dont lose all my flowers and such and the ability to save the layout would be nice to get my town back up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberAxe View Post
    Are you planning to add in an import/export feature for the town editor like in the DS one? At the moment have to set my wii back when i want to play so i dont lose all my flowers and such and the ability to save the layout would be nice to get my town back up to date.
    I agree, a feature like this would be really cool if it's possible. I would love to be able to save my exact town's layout (acres, buildings, patterns, trees and all - right now, you can only export/import acre information) so I can swap maps around easier.

This is the one thing that keeps me from editing my town whenever I have a new idea, because I know I will have to go back and place flowers around! Even though I could just place some hybrids down, I insist on doing it the hard way by actually trying to grow them. XD

Is it possible to upgrade/downgrade your town's Tom Nook store with this tool?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shellideaks For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CyberAxe View Post
    import/export feature for the town editor like in the DS one?
    Uhm? If i do remember correctly the import/export feature was the .duc etc.
    On here its just rvforest.dat... just reexport/import each time.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Alright I'm using the toolkit now to get the last two paintings my friend and I need (serene painting and scenic painting, they are the last two on the list) but when I place them in my town and then load my game to get them...they always turn out to be the forged ones when we donate them to the museum. Does this happen to any of you?

the list includes both the forged and real paintings. if you notice, it goes through the list once, and then it repeats. use the paintings on the top. they are the real ones.
    Everywhere at once.

Yeah I have been using the ones listed above the forged ones. These are the only paintings that have given us this problem, all the rest worked as usual when donated to the museum.

That seems odd, i used to run a giveaway and i never had problems with any of the paintings :/

Are you definitely getting them from the first section of paintings? Because the second lot looks the same in the toolkit, they're just identified as forged when you give them in.