Page 18 of 127 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by wiiztec View Post
    While my male character was wearing a mask, I changed his face & hair to female features then when I loaded up the game and tried to access his/her inventory the game froze, Then I went back and changed his/her features back to male features and the game still froze when I tried to access the inventory screen

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?
    Whats in the inventory? Edit anything strange out of the inventory and remember to always keep a backup of a working save.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

Quote Originally Posted by Riku98523 View Post
    Whats in the inventory? Edit anything strange out of the inventory and remember to always keep a backup of a working save.
    Nothing strange in the inventory, I think it's because of the sex changing or the fact that my character had a mask on when I edited his face

Sex changing doesnt cause the game to crash. Perhaps you messed up something in the inventory by mistake.

Because the inventory has nothing to do with your sex we can be pretty sure it was not the change that is causing your inventory to crash. Sounds like you have a blank item in your inventory (item cycling code will cause this)

Who knows though maybe it was the change but I doubt it.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

Yeah, got the money trees to work.

Another Idea off the ACWW amap

-Remove All Trees/Rocks/Items/Remove Buildings?

Will Removing buildings corrupt or freeze the game?

@DsPet I can't wait to use it =p I hope you get done as fast as possible ._.
    Last edited by fr0z3n; 12-01-2008 at 01:11 PM. Reason: -

Quote Originally Posted by Riku98523 View Post
    Because the inventory has nothing to do with your sex we can be pretty sure it was not the change that is causing your inventory to crash. Sounds like you have a blank item in your inventory (item cycling code will cause this)

Who knows though maybe it was the change but I doubt it.
    I think it has to do with how your character is framed on the inventory screen

Anyways I'm positive there is nothing wrong with what's in my inventory

Delete the mask your character is wearing/acessories. then reload it.

Nevermind, used the wrong Acre values.
    Its really confusing...
    Last edited by Kyohei; 12-01-2008 at 02:51 PM.

Could you put in the option to load original Wii savegames on this MapEditor? Instead of just having the Waninkoko Savegame Extractor savegames, you should add more compatability..

Is there a possibility of this happening in the future or not?