Page 19 of 127 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by theBLUEBIRD View Post
    Could you put in the option to load original Wii savegames on this MapEditor? Instead of just having the Waninkoko Savegame Extractor savegames, you should add more compatability..

Is there a possibility of this happening in the future or not?
    Where have you been? :U

We've been talking about that for the last ten pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni-Neoxes View Post
    Im banned from ACC right now for 48 Hours because I Proved someone wrong.

I dunno if this is the correct place to post this, but I tried using the extractor with Animal Crossing, and I just keep getting an Error.

Actually virus, wat i did, was i put coins around my buildings and that told me how big my buildings were. ill post if u want. the buildings are the same sizee as acww. ill post them still tho. Dot " . " is the spae and "B" is where the B goes in the editor

Nieghbors:
    ..B.

hmm that wont work out. ill ry doing something with paint

Alrite, i couldnt with paint so i did it with a pen and paper. i tried my best and i hink i gotevery building on thre.The B is the "center" of the building. ummm i hope it helps

image of my current town
    Last edited by Brownie; 12-01-2008 at 05:02 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brownie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
    Actually virus, wat i did, was i put coins around my buildings and that told me how big my buildings were. ill post if u want
    LOL thats what I did to figure out the size. Then I replaced the coins with other stuffs that I wanted to have.

what ticks me off is all the niegbor signs theres like 18. y do u need so much?!how can u get rid of some? u no wat.. ima put thm side by side.

Virus any possible support for .bin maby a next reslease or furture release .. not everyone has a modded wii to use save extractor. would be nice if you can add .bin support.

You don't need a modded wii. To use the save extractor/installer. All you need is the disc, homebrew channel, and an sd card....

And when i say the "disc" i mean the auctual game, that you buy from the store =P

Quote Originally Posted by theBLUEBIRD View Post
    Could you put in the option to load original Wii savegames on this MapEditor? Instead of just having the Waninkoko Savegame Extractor savegames, you should add more compatability..

Is there a possibility of this happening in the future or not?
    It would be a bummer to create such a large (4MB) file from scratch, unless someone has complete knowledge of how the save data is laid out.

How did you guys do this?! I never manually hacked AC:WW, but I tried messing with the AC:CF data, and I could do anything without the data corrupting. I think it's because of some data hashes (I found a few 32-bit hashed, presumably at each resident's prefix). If you guys could create some low-level documentations, that would be amazing; I'm really curious!

Thanks for the killer app.

-Skyler

Well some of us use a backup disk of AC:CF so we cant use the save extractor.. thats why i asked for support for.bin

Buy the game.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Virus For This Useful Post: