Page 100 of 127 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1263

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Blog Entries

PAGE 100! WOOOOO! Congrats, Virus.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

YAY! YAY! Let's celebrate for 100 pages (and how many times actually 1.2 has been downloaded? any stats?).

I really love the tool, it makes the players to have more choices and more control on the games.

Now, we need to make sure before going to 200 pages, release 1.3 is done. LOL. No pressure though, LOL.

Cheers.

Version 1.2 has about 8,000 downloads so far.

Wow, you have transformed 8,000 regular players into players with *magic* hands. We all are very grateful.

Three Cheers to You!

Talking

yay virus! haha keep up the good work

Hello there!

First I wanted to say how pleased I am with the ACToolKit; I adore it. I started hacking the Wii (I know that's technically a misnomer, since we aren't really hacking; just installing extra software) all because of Animal Crossing: City Folk's ridiculous grass issue and have been hooked ever since!

The ACToolKit is a fabulous way for me to get my town back into shape after I've been away for awhile, so thanks, so much, for it!

I wanted to offer a suggestion, if I may. Because of the number of flowers in my town, It often takes me an hour or more to get everything back the way I want it if I've been away from the game for awhile.

I totally understand that it's my own fault that things died/disappeared, because I didn't play often enough, but I wonder if there's a way to set it up to do something like 'save' a 'configuration' of things that are planted (trees, flowers, whatever).

If I could, then when I'm away from the game for a month or more and suddenly start playing, I can use the ACToolKit, import a configuration and have all my planted items back exactly the way I had them, before, without having to replant things, one at a time, either in the game or on the ToolKit.

Does this make sense? Do you think something like this is even possible with the ACToolKit software, or am I overreaching?

*looks at title* YAY! 1.3 coming soon!

Blog Entries

*looks at title*
    *looks about 20 pages back*

hmmm...similarities...

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    *looks at title*
    *looks about 20 pages back*

hmmm...similarities...
    Will you release it with in the next week?

Blog Entries

I are not Virus.