Thread: AC:NL Hacking??

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    The 3DS is hackable to an extent. There doesn't seem to be a way to easily get decrypted save files for most games, though.
    what about with that action replay powersaves thing for the 3ds I hear that can create backups of your 3ds games save file on your computer?

I doubt these are decrypted though?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

From what I've heard, Powersaves sends your save to Datel's servers where it is decrypted, modified, and encrypted again. If it lets you save a backup, they will be encrypted.

So before I go and buy it dose anyone have it or know if you can create your own codes for it
    3DS Friend code: 4398-9577-4638

I don't have it, but as far as I know, you can't make your own codes.

Sorry bumping thread but just wanted to share this ACNL Ram editor only works for 3ds versions 9.5.0-22 and lower its pretty much like ACToolKit for New Leaf

Thanks for sharing! It looks a nice project so far! Hopefully it continues being updated. If I had some time and a flash cart, I would look into creating a standalone editor (not web based).

Edit: It doesn't look like I'd need a flash cart, just time.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyMKW View Post
    Sorry bumping thread but just wanted to share this ACNL Ram editor only works for 3ds versions 9.5.0-22 and lower its pretty much like ACToolKit for New Leaf
    Thank you so much for "bumping"! Yay, finally it looks like we have the beginnings of greatness. I'll have to try one of the exploits soon. Also, a stand alone editor would be wonderful. I'd be of no use for coding and such but I'd be willing to be a crash dummy, haha or tester.