Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: DiiLC version 1.0 has been released

Thanks SH for such a nice icon, you have a great talent. I love it and use it in the wiibrew and in the application as well (with appropriate credit to you in the webpage and the xml file).

Cheers.

Thanks! Glad you like it.

Sweet release also. Plan to use it this weekend to get the other region DLC.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

I've just updated today to the new version of DiiLC 1.2 and I have a problem.

I've run it, saved the game back from the SD card to the Wii, and then run the game to collect the DLC. Pete gives me the DLC and then when I try and open the letter to take the item out the game freezes (making a very loud and annoying noise) and wont let me do anything other than reset my Wii.

I didn't have this problem before I updated to 1.2. I hope you can help me cos the Kapp'n model is really cute and I want it!
    Last edited by tcm1998; 09-18-2010 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tcm1998 View Post
    I've just updated today to the new version of DiiLC 1.2 and I have a problem.

I've run it, saved the game back from the SD card to the Wii, and then run the game to collect the DLC. Pete gives me the DLC and then when I try and open the letter to take the item out the game freezes (making a very loud and annoying noise) and wont let me do anything other than reset my Wii.

I didn't have this problem before I updated to 1.2. I hope you can help me cos the Kapp'n model is really cute and I want it!
    You should use version 1.2.1. You could see the version number when you choose the application in HBC (prior to push Load button). Version 1.2 has a bug for letter with non built-item DLC.

Let me know if you still find problems.

Hi conanac,

Does this probram allow you to get the dlc patterns? Also, I used 1.2.1 and it worked fine for me..Great job!!

Thanks for your help, Conanac

I had downloaded 1.2 from the Homebrew Browser, which hasn't got 1.2.1 on it yet. So I've now downloaded 1.2.1 from a website and I can now open up Kapp'n's present.

Quote Originally Posted by pmariani View Post
    Hi conanac,

Does this probram allow you to get the dlc patterns? Also, I used 1.2.1 and it worked fine for me..Great job!!
    Yes, it could get pattern DLC (either delivered by Wendell or stored directly in Able shop; the choice is set in the dlcsetting.xml file).

Quote Originally Posted by tcm1998 View Post
    Thanks for your help, Conanac

I had downloaded 1.2 from the Homebrew Browser, which hasn't got 1.2.1 on it yet. So I've now downloaded 1.2.1 from a website and I can now open up Kapp'n's present.
    Glad to know it works for you.

I need some help please.
    Whenever I use diilc, and try to remove the present from the letter, my game freezes. It's been happening ever since the sporty wall dlc. I end up having to use pattview to remove the letter and the present, and then using actoolkit to manually insert the item into my game to get it. What am I doing wrong, and how can I fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by gobblin View Post
    I need some help please.
    Whenever I use diilc, and try to remove the present from the letter, my game freezes. It's been happening ever since the sporty wall dlc. I end up having to use pattview to remove the letter and the present, and then using actoolkit to manually insert the item into my game to get it. What am I doing wrong, and how can I fix it?
    Update to 1.2.1 :P

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hyperonion For This Useful Post:

but i do have 1.2.1.
    but even if I need to download it again I can't because wiibrew appears to be down...at least it is for me...