Thread: Acekard 2i - Action Replay codes problem

Hybrid View

Alright. Nitrohax is kinda a pain, but better than nothing
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

oh, i have to edit the xml files with the usrcheat editing program, right?

http://us.codejunkies.com/nds_action...etupUS1_05.exe
    install the Action Replay Code Manager.
    Make your list of codes and such. Easy Gui so I'm sure you can find out how to use it.
    copy the .xml from
    C:\Program Files\Datel\Action Replay Code Manager\local_codelists
    there you go

oh, yeah... why didnt I think of using the code manager? :P Thanks alot!

mmkay... I activated the coordinates modifier code with nitrohax, but the screen just turns black with a red, two different yellows and a green square in a row... and nothing happens... D:

Wait. Using the DSi or no.
    If it's a DSi, there has been no compatible release as of yet because when the Homebrew and the Acekard boots up. It's goes to regular DS Mode. It doesn't know how to go back to DSi mode which is where it freezes.

aw great...thats stupid.... can't I keep it at regular DS mode somehow? :P hrmm oh well i guess i'll have to stay with my old ds if I want to hack acww.....

Hm I tried with my old DS, it did start, but out of the real time world editor, text to item and coordinates modifier, none of them really worked, except the coordinates modifier, but only when my character is sitting, lying, talking with another animal or in the menu, and it's VERY slow and it doesnt go through walls..... And, a weird thing, I didnt even add a time modifying code, but the bell of the town rings like every 3 minutes or so o_o (but the time stays correct).

I'll try some simpler codes to see if they work...

Edit: Yeah, codes like endless money, fill account or fill museum work flawlessly... but those aren't what I need... I really would like codes like the ones I mentioned before the edit....

Sigh... If someone can assure me that those codes work on ARDSi and that that is the only possibility I have (unless I find my old ARDS...) I might get it after all..

But thanks for all the help you all gave me up to now
    Last edited by mysteriousmrl; 04-13-2010 at 10:31 AM.