Thread: How do you like your frozon yogurt.

Default How do you like your frozon yogurt.

I have Chocolate and Vanilla swirl with fruity pebbles,Sprinkles and strawberries. It shouldn't work, but it does.
    AC:CF To do list: Chose neighbors, Decorate houses, Make town level, add ocean, add barriers, figure out ground levels and ramps, make one good neighbor but download others, Finish Museum, Make own pattern but download others, thank Vash, Dspet, and Virus, stop getting CPU viruses, get VIP, Finish AC town,Make own working code, Make item, get perfect town. All in that order. Scratched= done.

melted I hate frozen yoghourt XD

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

I like it how I like my women, Chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Blog Entries

I like it in the garbage where it belongs. I eat ice cream like a real man.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Flavour of Ice Cream Vash?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted: