Thread: Fake Emails

Default Fake Emails

Im bored so I might as well make a thread showing funny fake emails here we go.This was sent to me.

Attn: Sherry M. Petry,

This is Mr. Akubueze Brown, I am the agent in charge of your transaction (EA2948-910) in the amount of $800,154.07 which shall be made payable to you in form of a cashier’s check. The FBI has investigated this transaction and everything has been arranged, the total sum has been deposited at Bank of America. Once we receive the required fees for processing this transaction, we shall immediately dispatch the check to your home address via United Parcel Services (UPS) or FedEx.

The required fee of $200.00 is for the following reason(s):

(1) Deposit Fee's (Fee’s paid by the company for the deposit into an American Bank which is Bank of America)

(2) Cashier's Check Conversion Fee (Fee for converting the Wire Transfer payment into a Certified Cashier's Check)

(3) Shipping Fee's (This is the charge for shipping the Cashier's Check to your home address)

The total amount of $200.00 is required to have this entire transaction completed. You are therefore advised to make the payment for $200.00 via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram International Transfer to the following information:

Name of Receiver: Akubueze Brown
    State: Lagos
    Test Question: Who is Good?
    Answer: God
    Amount to Send: $200.00

Do get back to this office with the following information below after making payment of $200.00 via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram International Transfer

Senders Name:
    Senders Address:
    Mtcn #/Reference #:

If you are able to make this payment immediately, then your cashier's check will be dispatched in less than 24 hours upon receipt of the payment and you will be contacted with a UPS/FedEx tracking number. Immediately have this done and get back to me ASAP.

Below you will find the names and UPS/FedEx Tracking numbers of beneficiary's like you whom have successfully paid the $200 fee and there Certified Check Parcel has been successfully delivered to them. I want you to proceed immediately to make your own payment of $200.00 so I can successfully deliver your Certified Check Parcel to your Door Step as soon as possible.I want you to log on to the UPS/FedEx website on your browser: www.ups.com or www.fedex.com to check and see that the below listed beneficiary's Certified Check Parcel was delivered to them. I want you to know that I shall immediately deliver yours as soon as you pay this fee of $200.00 via Western Union or MoneyGram.

Name : Comroberta Izora Gilbert: UPS Tracking Number: 1Z757F990195914232 (www.ups.com)
    Name : Prasad Kamat: UPS Tracking Number: 1Z757F991599025615 (www.ups.com)
    Name : Donna L. Vargas: UPS Tracking Number: 1Z757F991598420403 (www.ups.com)
    Name : Rovenda Elaine Clayton: UPS Tracking Number: 1Z757F991596606592 (www.ups.com)
    Name : Latonya S. Heath: UPS Tracking Number: 1Z757F991597708186 (www.ups.com)
    Name : Jimmy Davis:UPS Tracking Number: 1Z757F991598753563 (www.ups.com)
    ================================================== ============
    Name : Kristina Stark: FedEx Tracking Number : 863648710512 (www.fedex.com)

Regards,

Mr. Akubueze Brown.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

Btw: Just curious I checked the UPS tracking numbers and they are all being delivered or are delivered

lol. I get the chain email that says "If this email is still going in 2014 it will break a world record and your name will be in the guiness book of world records. Please forward this to everyone you know. Thanks!"