Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am a tool

I am a tool.
    Last edited by Gamehackersblow; 08-09-2009 at 02:40 PM.

of course. P7 fag xD
    of course they think they are better the truth really, no one is better.

Blog Entries

Hmmm, it really depends what kind of gamer you are. If you like animal crossing, this site is heaven for hacking needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Besides. Sites aren't all about traffic and crap. It's about the community. Think about it.
    More Members does not mean you have a better Community. It's not the creator of a blog/site/forum/etc that makes a Better Community. It's Everyone working together that makes Communities better, and by the sounds of it. You're not a team player and not helpful for a better Community.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni-Neoxes View Post
    Besides. Sites aren't all about traffic and crap. It's about the community. Think about it.
    More Members does not mean you have a better Community. It's not the creator of a blog/site/forum/etc that makes a Better Community. It's Everyone working together that makes Communities better, and by the sounds of it. You're not a team player and not helpful for a better Community.

Did you read that off a fortune cookie?

Blog Entries

Oh, you should know that the site does tell us about duplicate accounts joeb. We aren't oblivious to the world you know, and seeing as you were VIP it leads me to believe your little friend would be yourself.
    Last edited by Maniac; 08-09-2009 at 04:35 PM.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

hmmm so a guy who sticks around game-hackers for a year, all of a sudden decides to claim that GH is a ****ty site. THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE. If this is truly how you felt you would've left a month after you signed up you little cocksucker.
    Last edited by DG; 08-09-2009 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Blog Entries

I agree 100% with all of your posts. Nicely done. You are a tool.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vash For This Useful Post:

DG

Blog Entries

Bahahah come on now vash I was having my fun...

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.