• 3.Its ok

6 28.57%
  • 4.Perfect

7 33.33%
  • 5.The Best system ever

4 19.05%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Dsi

Well, I bought my DSi a while ago, and it was cool! At first the control scheme was comlpicating (due to taking the jump from DS original to DSi). But, I'm getting used to it :P

But, now I'm getting bored with it, and I'm thinking that I may sell it around december >_> unless at least one of two things happen; either, Nintendo upgrades their browser to be at LEAST as good as the Wii's features, or SD homebrew is released.
    *crosses fingers*

Default So

Anyone working on making homebrew for dsi?

"Not rushing anyone"

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    Anyone working on making homebrew for dsi?

"Not rushing anyone"
    According to Toenailed and Siestacat, the ROM's are almost complete. This information is a week old, so they might be complete by now. Their method is to hack it directly using an SD card. I'm trying to contact Siesta but meh, haven't seen him for a week.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Hacker View Post
    According to Toenailed and Siestacat, the ROM's are almost complete. This information is a week old, so they might be complete by now. Their method is to hack it directly using an SD card. I'm trying to contact Siesta but meh, haven't seen him for a week.

Cool so can you go into more depth?

[Such as what hack we might use?]

Or does it make a homebrew channel upon loading the dsi?

Or more complicated?

Cool so can you go into more depth?

[Such as what hack we might use?]

Or does it make a homebrew channel upon loading the dsi?

Or more complicated?
    The only other info I know is- nevermind, I'll keep it as a surprise. Let's just say it will be very nice.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Blog Entries

Hm, I wondered what good ol' Toenailed was up to. Glad to see he's still hacking NDS. He was one of the best.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

well, you could check here often: http://dsibrew.org/wiki/Main_Page

and I found this link too: http://nus.cdn.t.shop.nintendowifi.n...15484e464a/tmd

Not too helpful I guess, but apparently that is the link the DSi Shop uses.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Nice Will you keep us posted on here when they have any news or a release?
    Yeah.. I usually miss Siesta in some certain places like an hour after he just left.. I'll keep you guys updated.. and if either of them tells me I can, I'll reveal some certain aspects that I'm definitely glad to see coming to it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Hacker View Post
    Yeah.. I usually miss Siesta in some certain places like an hour after he just left.. I'll keep you guys updated.. and if either of them tells me I can, I'll reveal some certain aspects that I'm definitely glad to see coming to it.

Thanks a million [Been w8ing for a long time for this]

Do they have a release date?

Just chked the site

Homebrew is not yet possible in native DSi mode. You can help by finding out how the DSi works and how to get homebrew running on yet another platform.