Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

The work you do is AMAZING!! THose test items you made came permananet items so quickly!! I can't wait to share with others. I am sorry to hear that you are not planning on any more HDLC items.

Players that have played the game and done everything look forward to being the first to get these items you make. I have been playing the game only since February and I continue to be amazed by what you and others do!

GREAT JOB!!

Why does this page have two Guitar Axe4?
    http://www.aibohack.com/wii/ez_dlc_v2.htm

Where is Guitar Axe5??

> Why does this page have two Guitar Axe4?
    Just a typo. Fixed. Thanks.

> Where is Guitar Axe5??
    A test item, the Folk Guitar as an axe. Looks too similar to the Country Guitar (GuitarAxe 2) so IMHO not worth a slot of its own.

DLC_Install updated yet again http://bit.ly/2mSQD -- Version .2 yy ("red horned hat") from Korea

Expect Japanese hat next week.

Anyone know how to get the dlc pattern that matches the red horned hat? Also, good to see the Japanese ones are commng out next week.

use the diilc tool that conanac made.

Cool, I will check it out. Is there any drawbacks to the diilc tool? How is it to use?..pretty simple?

i don't really remember, but conanac lists the drawbacks...but so far it's worked very well for me and i haven't had anything unusual happen. and yea it's pretty easy to use. one thing about the korean pattern is that when you get it with the diilc tool everything shows up in english, and the pattern is called 'blank', so don't be surprised. other than that it's still the same and it looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by gobblin View Post
    ...the pattern is called 'blank', so don't be surprised...
    Download and use the newest version to get the right pattern name for KR region. Wendell will appear to the characters who have not been played for the day (similar behavior like the pattern DLC).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to conanac For This Useful Post: