Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

This is exactly what we've been discussing as a solution to the dlc uproar until things die down. If two of the same hex codes meet, I'm pretty sure the conclusion was that you would see whichever item you have in your game already. What we've concluded from this, is that if we release any new items in the same hex codes as the old hdlc, then wiibrew users can switch them out as they please and non-wiibrew users will not have to risk losing any more of their oh so precious emptry slots.
    Everywhere at once.

Smile

Awesome more Dlc items, and a DLC program sweet. The first set of five DlC items worked fine for me, the green lightsaber is an awesome idea, apurple lightsbaer too maybe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guerrero de luz View Post
    Hi!

When will we be able to get the new items?

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/ruuj/iteminfo/index.html

Thank you!
    That seems a little unfair. Nintendo keeps releasing gender specific items for girls. And all the items SUCK and look ugly. First there's a chocolate heart thing, then 2 girly hair things.

But if a girl want that item, and she isn't japanese?

Actually, the new item in that top picture is the Tokonoma, which is the decorative scroll item standing next to the girl in the pic. The wig is a regular item. If you want the girl's day updo, you can get it in the latest dlc install. if you want the tokonoma, you'll have to wait a couple of days.
    Everywhere at once.

> When will we be able to get the new items?
    > http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/ruuj/iteminfo/index.html

re: Official Nintendo items
    The Japanese webpage shows two DLC items. The Girl's day "updo" is available to Japanese users (March 3->15) via WiiConnect.
    For hackers, you can get it now using the current version of EZ_DLC_Install.

The next release is supposed to be the banner (March 17->April 2) in Japan. Like before, someone needs to get one from the Nintendo server and email me a gamesave. I'll add it to EZ_DLC_Install (V1 or V2) and all the hackers can get it.

re: more hacked DLC items
    Next week is the 4 month anniversary of the game.
    I'm still working on some more interesting items (crayons are easy, swords are hard - tweeking 3D models is a pain and limited)

I am setting up the acquisition of a Tokonoma as we speak. You will have the gamesave as soon as possible. Can't wait to see the newest hdlc.
    Everywhere at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    I am setting up the acquisition of a Tokonoma as we speak. You will have the gamesave as soon as possible. Can't wait to see the newest hdlc.
    I can't wait either. This will go perfectly in my Japanese style room

Another minor update to EZ_DLC_Install (V1).
    Includes brand new "tokonoma" furniture item. Thanks again to Omni for the DLC data.
    (BTW: that makes 4 for Japan region, 1 for EU/OZ and zero for NorthAmerica)

The next version will be EZ_DLC_Install V2 (hopefully later this week). It will have all the existing features in a slightly different UI, and will support additional test items (crayons, folk guitar, hopefully katana) overlapping the existing item codes.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post: