Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: PattView AC:CF V3.0

Blog Entries

In response to your palette issue, you need to change the palette, go into edit mode, click the update button (this will save the pattern with the changed palette), then file > save. I'm sorry, but palette changes only save when you go into edit mode.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    In response to your palette issue, you need to change the palette, go into edit mode, click the update button (this will save the pattern with the changed palette), then file > save. I'm sorry, but palette changes only save when you go into edit mode.
    Thank you very much for replying! And thank you for your hard work as well.

I figured out what you say, but a couple patterns keep changing their palettes on me randomly once I load the game. Even though when I boot the savegame they appear to be fine. The 1up shirt is a perfect example, I always get it on orange for some reason.

I don't know if it has something to do, but my Wii's FW version is 3.4U...

The colors fix magically once I pop up the Standard or Pro in-game pattern editor.

Hey, has the problem with getting ???? in names been fixed yet? Because I uploaded some patterns today and that's what happened.

I mean, I guess I could edit the patterns, but with Wendell's, I don't want to edit them (I've been getting the patterns myself but I accidentally deleted the Red Carpet, so I went to upload it again and it went weird on me. (It also said it was Pro even though all four sections were exactly the same... ???)

Could you add a button that will change the pattern from Pro to Simple? And a way to copy between the four sections of a single pattern? That would be really helpful, thanks!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oraclelink View Post
    Hey, has the problem with getting ???? in names been fixed yet? Because I uploaded some patterns today and that's what happened.
    The problem with them has been fixed, but it will not magically fix old patterns with the problem. It will just prevent the problem from occuring again when you edit a pattern's name.

Blog Entries

Finished support for ACS files that contain only 1 pattern. Will that bug anybody?

Blog Entries

So what exactly do ACS files do? Is it pretty much open up an acs in Pattview and it can be saved into a savefile instantly? In other words eliminating any need to fill in the colors yourself? And the 1 pattern thing wont bug me at all vash.

Blog Entries

ACS files in Anicro Desapro (as you probably know) store your patterns so you can reopen them in Anicro. I just added support for those pattern files in PattView. So you can convert an image to a pattern in Anicro, then import it to your save in PattView

Blog Entries

Amazing. So patterns that took hours will take seconds now correct?