Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: PattView AC:CF V3.0

Blog Entries

I've found no problems yet. One thing I did notice is that the load times for each individual pattern is much faster. Excellent work Vash

umm how can i attach my file to this?
    anyways here's vegeta's uniform
    i got it on wifi from a friend
    http://rapidshare.com/files/196196447/vegeta.pat.html

Blog Entries

There is an official pattern sharing thread. Patterns are usually uploaded as the .pat in a zip file, and a picture of the pattern taken with PattView. Here is the official thread http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1216

thanks
    -_- messege is too short so i'm typing this lol ty

I hope you will be able to do ACS support

Does this allow you to turn pictures into patterns and put them on the game directly?

Quote Originally Posted by adrianr2013 View Post
    Does this allow you to turn pictures into patterns and put them on the game directly?
    sadly, no. I hope they incorperate Pattview with anicro somehow so that we don't have to make the patterns ourselves.

Default Tiles reverting to original palettte

First of all, I want to thank Vash for the awesome tool! And welcome myself to (posting) at the game-hackers forums.

I've been working on some path patterns. Counting the names and signs I have 31 patterns. Supposedly they where going to be 9, but I realized some things like several corners where missing, so I had to make 2 more characters to hold all the tiles.

My path patterns are based on the Able's purple cross patterns, which I'm attaching. As you can see, their palette is #12. So I mark palette #15, make the borders, corners, letters or whatever, save, everything looks good. I save and close it. Then I open actoolkit 1.2, put the tiles all over, check the numbers match, everything alright. Then I turn on the Wii, do what I have to do, load the game. The path loooks gorgeous, but it's on palette #12. All my patterns reverted to the original palette, even though I changed the Names, author and town of origin. And even though every following time I've opened the saved game my patterns palette is #15 alright.

When I get back home I'll try to manually change the palette of the patterns one by one from the game, from my 3 pattern characters.

Any ideas on how I can keep this from happening? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: maybe it's got to do with color changing in the night?

EDIT 2: another weird palette switch is happening to me with thunder13's 1up shirt pattern. When I load it up on my character in the game, it's palette is for some reason #5. From green to orange it's a bit harder to think it could be the night-day color switch. It did got fixed manually changing the color in the game...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Frannyman; 02-16-2009 at 04:02 PM.

Default Duplicate patterns.

I think I found a little bug. Maybe I'm the only one getting it though.

No matter what I do to eighter P4-3 or P4-4, the changes affect both, like if they where the exact same pattern. Could you check?