Page 121 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1263

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by leem01 View Post
    I cannot save because the file is used by another process though AC Toolkit is the only window I have open, it worked once then stopped. What shall I do
    restart computer

Would it be possible to put in trees with spiders or bagworms in them?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu344 View Post
    Would it be possible to put in trees with spiders or bagworms in them?
    Has no separate hex, so no.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Im having a problem connecting to wifi after i used the actoolkit. I reinstalled the unmodified save and im able to connect it fine
    im using a usb loader to play animal crossing so i couldn't extract it using the disc so i had to use Waninkoko's Save extractor & installer.
    could that be the problem?

If the Korean version of City Folk coming out has region exclusives, aside from the 3 already found, would this program be updated to support the new items?

Call this a crazy feature request, but would it be possible to import one of the 4 players from one ac save, into another you open? I have a very old backup save with my guy on it. My nephew thinking he was funny, deleted my char while I was on vacation. So....he's in limbo now, and too much has changed since I've been gone for me to dare roll the save back that far.

Hopefully you have a copy of a save file with the character. Extract your latest save that is on your Wii (the one without your character) and open it into AC_Toolkit. Then export the town layout in the "Edit Town" section under "File". Save it somewhere that you will remember. Now install the save that you have that had the character back onto the Wii and play your game on the current day. Just enough to load to be able to play and save. Extract that save and load back into AC_Toolkit. Go to "Edit Town" and now "Import" the town layout that you had extracted from the other save file. Apply it and save. Install back onto the Wii and now you have your current layout with your character.

Edit: This will only update your villagers, trees, flowers, etc. You will have to use AC_Toolkit to put any items or money onto the save that you had acquired since that save.

Hi,
    I'd read through all 121 pages of posts but I thought it would be much easier to just ask..lol
    I use AC Toolkit, and I'm wondering if there are other acre layout (*bin) files out there, ones not included with the AC Toolkit software, that we can download to modify our towns? I ask because of that 'import' button on the Acre Editor window.
    Anyone know?
    Thanks for any information.

Quote Originally Posted by nummysmom View Post
    Hi,
    I'd read through all 121 pages of posts but I thought it would be much easier to just ask..lol
    I use AC Toolkit, and I'm wondering if there are other acre layout (*bin) files out there, ones not included with the AC Toolkit software, that we can download to modify our towns? I ask because of that 'import' button on the Acre Editor window.
    Anyone know?
    Thanks for any information.
    Good thing you didn't look through the 121 pages... lol

Click here.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Thank you for responding so fast!

I see from that thread you sent me that I can download complete town maps. But, I was also wondering is it possible to download files for individual acres that someone out there has designed? Or are we restricted to using the ones included with the game?

Thanks again!