Page 85 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

no its not but maybe if you look really hard it might appear

Quote Originally Posted by guerrero de luz View Post
    Hi!

I'm looking for a fake apple, but i don't find it.

Is this item in toolkit?
    nope
    i want it too

Blog Entries

Really no point in the fake apple? Honestly.. :\ You can just use TTI if you REALLY want it the hex is 0xCFFC (just type cffc... >_>)

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Red face

You could probably find it in the toolkit if a code exists for it. And I'm pretty sure the 20102 error hasn't yet been applied to AC. As, it's not a competition game. Like you can't give your player unfair advantages, at least nothing to alert Nintendo. I can't see them bothering blocking modified AC saves, as they're busy with the twilight hack. I'd just really like to know the code for velociraptor parts. I only have the tail and I can't find the others in the AC Toolkit. But what's even more strange, when I look in the Museum Exibits (I donated the tail be normal means), the velociraptor tail is not listed. Maybe they only list parts of completed dinosaurs. Hmm...
    Last edited by sdbinwiiexe; 03-23-2009 at 07:13 PM. Reason: PARTS!!

the raptor skull and torso are right in the fossil section of toolkit near the bottom...
    Everywhere at once.

Since it we might have to take off homebrew.. I downloaded Gecho os.. is there a program that would be a channel or maybe in gecho that would be the game installer, game extractor and get away from homebrew all together. I am able to start animal crossing from gecho.. but need a way to install and extract games
    please anyone??

Default Add a Catalog Editor?

Since I have a strong suspicion that some of the DLC items have caused other things not to work in the game after adding them via ACToolkit v1.2, I'd like to see a Catalog Editor added, so that offending DLC and modified items can be removed from the Catalog.

It seems after I added the DLC stuff, I no longer can get Red Turnip Seeds from Joan ("I'm all sold out"), and can't get Old Wallpaper anymore from the NPC's to give to Sahara...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaushka View Post
    Since I have a strong suspicion that some of the DLC items have caused other things not to work in the game after adding them via ACToolkit v1.2, I'd like to see a Catalog Editor added, so that offending DLC and modified items can be removed from the Catalog.

It seems after I added the DLC stuff, I no longer can get Red Turnip Seeds from Joan ("I'm all sold out"), and can't get Old Wallpaper anymore from the NPC's to give to Sahara...
    As said in the other topic DLC Items aren't doing that, its most likely someone TTing..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Default install game extract game wad?

can anyone tell me if there is a wad for install game and extract game?? Im trying to take off homebrew and just use gecho.. I have gecho as a channel now but want to still use actoolkit and to do this I need a wad that will install saved games and extract saved games.
    thanks

Blog Entries

I have seen one of these around but im not sure if they should be linked to on here. And besides wads cant always be trusted lol