Page 91 of 127 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by Yarko View Post
    Can you put patterns with this or do you have to do it manually in the game?

Also, can you make your neighbours stay for ever, even if they want to move out, and can you make SOME areas deserted, and some with grass, or do you have to do either all deserted, or all grassy?

1.PatView
    2.my guess is no because you can just use the npc tool to put whatever neighbors you want.
    3.yes with the grass editing feature on actoolkit

Quote Originally Posted by fvnfish View Post
    1.PatView
    2.my guess is no because you can just use the npc tool to put whatever neighbors you want.
    3.yes with the grass editing feature on actoolkit
    So you can use pattview to position the pattern wherever you want? Swweeeeeet! That saves hours of time!

No, pattview is used to put patterns in the players inventory. You can use AC_Toolkiit to lay the patterns throughout your town using the town editor.

What about modifying your pockets? Let's say I put 2 roses in my closet, nd I take them out. Do they always reappear or are they gone?

Cause I saw a dude planting a rose, and it didn't leave his pockets!!

Last edited by conolan; 04-15-2009 at 07:23 PM.

What about modifying your pockets? Let's say I put 2 roses in my closet, nd I take them out. Do they always reappear or are they gone?

A little confused about question. You can add/delete items in pockets/drawers using AC_Toolkit. When playing and move item out of pocket or drawer, it leaves that spot and doesn't return unless manually put back. I think that is what you are asking. How did you see someone else's pockets to see what was there?

Quote Originally Posted by conolan View Post
    I've heard that in addition to circle, square and triangle grass, there is also star grass (not star snow) though it is rare. Is it different somehow from the other patterns? Could a future AC Toolkit include a fourth Grass Style option?
    That would be cool to have Star grass. I liked using the star snow when I first started playing AC:CF using AC_ToolKit. I just looked at my pics I had taken throughout the time I have been playing. Before I hacked the game, I had triangle grass and when it snowed it was square shaped. Then I started using AC_Toolkit and changed it to the star pattern for the snow. When Spring arrived it changed to circle style grass. Is there a circle snow? I am just realizing it randomly changes the style between snow and grass. It would be interesting to know if the star pattern cold be in the grass form.

That was done with other game hacks (gecko os), not ACToolkit. ACToolkit is for modifying saves, not active data. There are codes for Wild World that force slots in your inventory to ALWAYS be a certain item, and those have been translated over.

As for "rare star grass", it doesn't exist in normal game data. I heard there were a few odd grasses in Wild World (in fact, there are AR codes on this website or on the net to access them). Dunno if the same odd grass and snow patterns and colors are here, but... the folks here usually don't skip useable features.

The star grass thing was a false alarm. Someone was asking about getting a pattern to match their star grass, and I found references to people having it, but I guess it was earlier versions. The person that was asking mistook star shaped partial wear for the pattern.

It would be beyond the ability of toolkit, maybe something more like the NPC editor, but I would love to be able to edit the game textures, and make my own grass pattern.

I used to have star shaped grass when I first played Animal Crossing before hacking. I then changed it to triangles. How do I get star shaped grass again?

It's not star shapes on the grass, it's star shaped wear pattern. I have triangle grass, and it wears into shar shapes. So, pick triangle.