Page 49 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    Pretty much perfect so far, thanks for creating such a wonderfull program, will you be adding the extra downloadable items nintendo has distributed like the red pikmin hat & in a few days the spinning top as currently these items appear as unknown on the list when you run the editor & have them on your save file.

It's interesting as it makes me wonder what other secret items nintendo has hidden in the game.
    They aren't in the game until you see the item or you might get it through wiiconnect24.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Not sure if anyone brought this up, but Birthday Cake is missing from the ACToolkit (it shows up as unknown and isn't on the drop down list). It's C190.

I noticed that there are no flowers (just watered) in the list and also that there ARE parched gold roses in the list. Afaik, that's not possible.

"Just watered" flowers don't exist anymore. There is an area in the save file for which cells have been watered.

when is the next update? will it have the ability to change town and character name?

Blog Entries

The next update has not been announced yet.

okay I was just wondering. Does anyone know what the next update will include?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by touch.hole View Post
    okay I was just wondering. Does anyone know what the next update will include?
    Look at the first post, on the to-do list the ones that are crossed out are already done, and in the next update.

sorry I thought that meant they were short lived

Uh heres a question, is a redd invite an item? Is it n the editor? None of my animals wanna give me one. Im ready to get introble with the aspca.