Page 41 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

If your town isnt loading then you most likely tried to do too much that is irregular in the game, just fix whatever you did and it will work again, usually this applies to editing the acres. If you put them in ways they arent supposed to go that will typically be the result

Ooh... I see what I did. Works now

Here are some observations that I feel should be noted in the acre listing:

Normal 19 is a museum acre
    Barriers 0, 1, 2, and 4 are for the west side of a town (the wall is missing if it goes on the other side)
    Barriers 16, 17, 18, and 20 are for the east side of a town
    Barrier 13 is the northwest corner
    Barrier 15 is the northeast corner

I'm also working on charting the various acres with things like default tree/flower/building placement and stone tiles. Example:

Will take a long time to get every single acre but I'll try to get as many as I can in my free time.

Thanks, but don't bother trying to draw out the cobblestone. DsPet modified his acre images to include that. Default building locations on the cobblestone will be useful, though.

In that case, I'll focus on default building locations for cobblestone acres, and then do the default tree/flower/sign/player house locations as a side project.

Being able to place dirt patches would be a nice feature; it's nice to be able to restore grass, but having some dead patches in the town that don't grow back gives it a little character. All the same, this is some fine work Virus.

My burned AC Wii doesnt work with the Savegametools. But the original works fine. Why the burned doesnt work?

@ButteredToast
    I plan on adding a grass editor in a future version. This will allow for more customization.

@Janschi
    I'm pretty sure you need a modchip for burned discs to work with the savegame extractor/installer.

Will the ACToolkit ever be made to accept the .bin file because i can't get the save extractor to work.

I'm not planning on it. What kind of error are you getting with the save extractor?