Page 9 of 127 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Any chance of adding *.wii or normal *.bin wii saves?

I forgot that I cant use Waninkokos save extractor .

Should I post a video tut. on how to do this?

I do know how to use the save extractor, but I do not have the original Animal Crossing game so save extractor doesnt work for me.
    If you mean a video tutarial of how to convert save files, than yes please

Are you using the backup loader? Then the save should b the same

No the backuploader save is not the same...

Smile A Couple Problems

Hi. The paintings - at least the four I tried - were identified as forgeries by Blathers so something is wrong with those. Another problem : if you go in to edit character 1's closet/drawers and go to edit another character who doesn't currently have a closet, the first character's closet shows up in character 2 in the map edit program and also in any other of the four possibles who don't have a closet of their own. Then if you set up a closet for them, in the game, and it's empty, dump that save and go in to edit it, in the edit screen the drawers section opens up a full closet with the items from player 1. If you edit this and change the items in the closet and reload the save, the closet for player 2 is empty in the game instead of full of the edited items so it seems the drawers for player 2 can't be edited after editing player 1 when player 2 doesn't have a closet. Hope that makes sense, I may try one more time to edit player 2 and 3's closets and see if I can get any items to show up in them. Otherwise, the edits are working well. Thanks Virus. Looking forward to the town editing.

Okay, sorry, guess the drawer edit is already a known bug - I didn't read your update from last night until now.
    Last edited by paine; 11-29-2008 at 06:10 PM.

Unhappy Also some problems with Nook Points

I am also having issues with the points. When I check at Nook's, it shows the total points as the one edited - 50,000 - but also shows my points above as 257 and bronze rank and if I open the gifts, it shows a 40,000 balance but only question marks and won't let me select a gift to redeem. I'll post back on this once I get mail in the game, maybe I need to be notified before the points update at nook's or else this is a bug. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gleasonator View Post
    Do you even know what this application does? :U
    yes, it hacks your town on animal crossing. (duh)

Question Is the Birthday Cake in the Save Editor Items ?

Can't seem to find it. Thx

also when you load your save back in it changes to a random date in the game.