Thread: AC:WW Randomized Pattern Hex Code

Hybrid View

Question AC:WW Randomized Pattern Hex Code

I'm looking for a hex code that randomly selects a flower. I used to have a hex code that does the same for placing down a rock, but I lost it. I figured that if you can randomly select a rock with only one hex code, the same could be possible with flowers.

Blog Entries

I'm sure it could be done, but why can't you just use the text to item or real-time world edit codes, and randomly pick hexes between 0000 and 0020?

Unhappy

I just wanted an easier way to pick a random flower, because I usually end up having the same flowers next to eachother. I know it seems like a simple solution, but I'd much rather have this.

Blog Entries

If you ever find your old rocks code, I'll edit it so it does flowers instead.

I don't think I can find it, but I can test out the rock hex code and find a way to make it randomized. The only thing you have to do is change the last number/letter of the rock hex, and it will select any random rock...

I can't seem to find it. I even tried looking through codes like, "Turn _ into _", to see if there was one to turn something into a random flower (so that I could find the random flower hex in the code), but I haven't found anything yet...