Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AC:WW Randomized Pattern Hex Code

Question AC:WW Randomized Pattern Hex Code

I'm looking for a hex code that randomly selects a flower. I used to have a hex code that does the same for placing down a rock, but I lost it. I figured that if you can randomly select a rock with only one hex code, the same could be possible with flowers.

Blog Entries

I'm sure it could be done, but why can't you just use the text to item or real-time world edit codes, and randomly pick hexes between 0000 and 0020?

Unhappy

I just wanted an easier way to pick a random flower, because I usually end up having the same flowers next to eachother. I know it seems like a simple solution, but I'd much rather have this.

Blog Entries

If you ever find your old rocks code, I'll edit it so it does flowers instead.

I don't think I can find it, but I can test out the rock hex code and find a way to make it randomized. The only thing you have to do is change the last number/letter of the rock hex, and it will select any random rock...

I can't seem to find it. I even tried looking through codes like, "Turn _ into _", to see if there was one to turn something into a random flower (so that I could find the random flower hex in the code), but I haven't found anything yet...

Ok Firstly Chika Pattern and Randomized are effectivley opposites.

Secondly you've now made this request 3 times, once in the GCN thread, once in the correct thread and once here. I'm not being fake mod here I'm just telling you that faliure to read the rules will just result in your being banned.

Thirdly I have answered you all ready in the correct thread.
    Last edited by Area51_Hacker2; 10-13-2008 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Can't count to 3! ooops....

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Sorry...This is my first time posting and I don't want to sound like a n00b or anything, I just didn't know where to post and I kept realizing I was posting in the wrong board...I hope don't want to get banned. =/

Also, I know the difference between randomized and pattern, I think you misunderstood. And since there IS a pattern to select one rock seed out randomly in ONE hex code using TTI, I figured the same would be possible with flowers...

randomized: Random unpredictable equal chance
    pattern: A Sequense which having been analyzed can be predicted

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Like I stated before, I know the difference of pattern and randomization. What do you not get about that...?