Thread: Help! MY game is messed up!

Angry Help! MY game is messed up!

First of all, hello! This is my first time here. (Sorry if this is in the wrong section...)

Now, I am kind of an ametuer AR user, but I know a lot about it. I uploaded my AR through the AR Code manager on the computer yesterday, and when I went to play my Animal Crossing:Wild World, it was glitched up.

I don't know if this is the result of brick seeding, but my game plays fine until the character select screen. Then when I pick someone, it NEVER STOPS LOADING!!! Nobody has been in my town lately, and I didn't seed myself. So, does anyone know how to fix this?!?

Firstly this is in the wrong section.
    Can you boot the game normally without the AR?
    Have you tried creating/loading a different charecter?

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    Firstly this is in the wrong section.
    Can you boot the game normally without the AR?
    Have you tried creating/loading a different charecter?
    Well like I said, I'm new here and I don't know these forums like I do others.

Yes, I can boot the game w/o AR, but still gets stuck at the character select. And yes, it stops with all characters.

Someone said I have too many seeded rocks/trees right next to each other. I believe I only have 2, is that what the problem is? If so, is there a code to remove all rocks or trees? Or do I have to try out that Animal Map editor or something?

Thanks

This generally happens when your house is missing. You can replace it with AnimalMap, or tell me which acre it's supposed to be in and I'll get the code for you
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeGames View Post
    This generally happens when your house is missing. You can replace it with AnimalMap, or tell me which acre it's supposed to be in and I'll get the code for you
    no, i'm positive my house is not missing... but i do have 2 houses. not sure what acre i'd have to check my map-but i can't.

Blog Entries

Pretty sure this is in the wrong place. Just a warning.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Quote Originally Posted by 1bonjovifan View Post
    no, i'm positive my house is not missing... but i do have 2 houses. not sure what acre i'd have to check my map-but i can't.
    The two houses could be the problem...
    PM me and I can help you with this problem
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeGames View Post
    The two houses could be the problem...
    PM me and I can help you with this problem
    Surely this is only true if they are in the same acre?

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    Surely this is only true if they are in the same acre?
    no they are not in the same acre. and i could play fine for awhile after i made my second house.... its definitely trees or something.

This happened to me when I added too many hacked trees and other items to my town. All you need to do is to go back in time to the day before you added the items on the next day it wouldnt load if you get what im saying. Eg if u added the hacked trees or items on the 3rd then change the date to the 2nd or even before that and delete the added items/trees. It worked for me.