Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New!

Thumbs up New!

Hey everyone I just thought I'd intro myself and shower you all with love!

I've been mildly overlooking the progress of this site for a little while now and felt it would be rude of me not to register and say "Hi".

I'm always willing to help out where and when I can, I own a fairly small hosting company providing services for about fifty clients, and I also enjoy managing and maintaining a few other online communities in my spare time.

I'm also a proficient web designer and graphics artist, and familiar with various programming languages including but not limited to; C#/C++, PHP, JAVA, SQL and .NET

If there's anything I can do to help you, or if you need more info, please don't hesitate to ask.
    I'll admit that my activity is highly dependant on my current workload, but I try to manage myself as best I can to aid in the development of others.

Kind regards,
    E7R

Quote Originally Posted by Enter7ainer View Post
    Hey everyone I just thought I'd intro myself and shower you all with love!

I've been mildly overlooking the progress of this site for a little while now and felt it would be rude of me not to register and say "Hi".

I'm always willing to help out where and when I can, I own a fairly small hosting company providing services for about fifty clients, and I also enjoy managing and maintaining a few other online communities in my spare time.

I'm also a proficient web designer and graphics artist, and familiar with various programming languages including but not limited to; C#/C++, PHP, JAVA, SQL and .NET

If there's anything I can do to help you, or if you need more info, please don't hesitate to ask.
    I'll admit that my activity is highly dependant on my current workload, but I try to manage myself as best I can to aid in the development of others.

Kind regards,
    E7R
    Ha ha... you increase the value to the SMART people on the site... Glad to have another smart person here... seriously, some of the people can't even hit 2 buttons...
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh_Hacker For This Useful Post:

You've been added to tha list of tha smart people.
    Code:
    Smalls1652: Didja use LifeAlert?
    Vash: I've fallen and I can't get up!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Smalls1652 For This Useful Post:

Well tyvm guys

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

wow.
    Nice speech!
    You increase the intelligence level of this site to 23%.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Oni-Neoxes For This Useful Post:

lol I could sell you an invite! >_0

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Blog Entries

The mythical aforementioned smart list is only open to those of us with an IQ above 50. I appologize. Of course, there is no need for an appology, as this post won't make much sense to those below said requirements.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    The mythical aforementioned smart list is only open to those of us with an IQ above 50. I appologize. Of course, there is no need for an appology, as this post won't make much sense to those below said requirements.
    Only one problem with that Vash, is you spelled appologize and appology wrong. It should be only one letter p in each of them. (apologize and apology)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by killergp123 View Post
    Only one problem with that Vash, is you spelled appologize and appology wrong. It should be only one letter p in each of them. (apologize and apology)
    I never said I was on this list.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

lol I am the list master!

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted: