Thread: Help with Real Time World Edit

Hybrid View

Question Help with Real Time World Edit

I have the real time world edit code and it works perfectly fine in my town, but when I Wi-Fi (Actully I havn't tested Wi-Fi but I'm asumming (sp?) it's the same) or do DS to DS with my sister and I remove trees or rocks, etc. (I havn't tested buildings yet on DS to DS or Wi-Fi) or drop items it doesn't show up on her screen even if she walks inside a house/buidling and comes out. Is this normal? I got the code from the V1.0 (Yes thats my version) Animal Crossing Wild World releases thread. If there is a updated code that will work on Wi-Fi can someone please post it?

Thank You!

-Armand

EDIT: I forgot to say I have the one which you can use the D-Pad too, not just normally.
    Last edited by spongeboyak; 08-15-2008 at 02:10 AM.

Blog Entries

The code isnt meant to be used to remove buildings... Also yes it is normal. -.-

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Well the only reason I got it was because people on Wi-Fi use it to remove buildings/seeds and I never saw anyone use it to drop items or plant flowers so I guess it's normal, I'm going to test it with buildings and I'm assuming it will work normally and on DS to DS/Wi-Fi. If I have any problems I'll post here again.

Thank You!

-Armand

Quote Originally Posted by spongeboyak View Post
    Well the only reason I got it was because people on Wi-Fi use it to remove buildings/seeds and I never saw anyone use it to drop items or plant flowers so I guess it's normal, I'm going to test it with buildings and I'm assuming it will work normally and on DS to DS/Wi-Fi. If I have any problems I'll post here again.

Thank You!

-Armand
    As maniac stated, it's not normal. You must be confused with search and replace.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

People have found ways to deseed with RTWE (including me) But that Info I doubt Maniac want's on here. Could be used for bad.

P.S. WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Blog Entries

That and I highly recommend you don't use it as if you don't know what the hell you are doing you screw it up. -.-

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.