Thread: Making a new code beside Trainer Toolkit?

Hybrid View

Default Making a new code beside Trainer Toolkit?

Is there a way to make a new action replay code beside buying Trainer Toolkit? Any other device of methods?

Blog Entries
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

I'm sorry. But I don't understand. How could that help me?

Blog Entries

Well first you would have to go to that link (quite obviously) and then you would have to have the reading capabilities of a 3rd grader (again quite obviously). Lastly, you would have to have enough sense to click the "How to Hack" link on the main page and begin using those 3rd grade skills. Also, this might be useful:

http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=738
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Thanks! I try downloading that later.

I download it but seem a bit too confusing... I'm using emuhaste by the way. Can you help me?

Hey I went to the wiki and I was wondering How do you make a deactivator, and also how do you add it into a code that already has a activator?? Thanks!!

EDIT:Never mind. I did not remember that you do not need a deactivator. I just remembered. Sorry.
    Last edited by Drew956; 07-27-2008 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Realization of my foolishness.

I believe parasite a kodewerx.net was making a cabled DS connector...... it was working, but I have heard nothing much about it since trainer toolkit came out. Tut's probably still over there, if you search.