Super Moderator

Default ActionReplay Code To NDS ROM Trainer v.03d

ActionReplay Code to NDS ROM trainer v.03d

Download TrainerMaker v.03d
    Installer
    Zipped

CHANGELOG
    ScreenShot

What this Program does is it converts an ARDS Code to a Trainer that directly writes to NDS ROM.

+ Using Convert to ASM Method, program is tested and known to work in CycloDS, M3 DS Real and Supercard MiniSD and in Emulator like No$gba and iDeaS
    + Using CodeHandler, program is tested and known to work in M3 DS Real and Supercard MiniSD, and in Emulator like No$gba and iDeaS but it gives 2 white screen in CycloDS

Features:
    • Method can be ARDS Code to ASM Routine or Using Codehandler
    • Using Convert To ASM, it supports all CodeType Including 0xC4, 0xC5, 0xC6, NitroHax 0xC2-ARM, NitroHax's 0xC2-THUMB, NitroHax 0xD4, Kenobi's AR Hack #2, #3, and #4
    • Using Convert To ASM, it can Use THUMB Instructions for faster execution and smaller patch
    • Using Convert To ASM, It supports all new feature of ARDS v1.54 including C4h,C5h,C6h, Internal Counter and If code a doesn't give an Offset or 0 Offset it uses the Stored Offset
    • Converted ARDS Code to ASM can be save as Text File or a Compile Binary File
    • ASM Routine can be easily modify before writing to ROM, this is for Advanced User who understand ARM/THUMB ASM
    • Using CodeHandler Method, it can use any built-in, ARDS v1.52, ARDS v1.54, TrainerToolkit v1.22 and M3/G6 DS Real v2.90 Codehandler
    • Using CodeHandler Method, it supports a Custom Made CodeHandler
    • Real Time Cheat Feature
    • Cheat, CheatEngine and Codelist location can be Modify
    • In ACWW, Mastercode is no longer needed
    • Support ARM9 Custom Hook Address

Limitations:
    • Using Convert to ASM, Code Type C4h can only access the 7-8bytes to store and retrieve data, and it cannot be use to change a code while on game since this method doesn't use a codelist
    • Real Time Cheat can only turn off the cheat system or all code, not one by one

CHANGES of v.03d:
    • Fixes the not found trainermaker.dll when opening the program in Windows Explorer with different directory
    • Fix the error that prevent to WriteToRom after Checking an Upgrade
    • Fix the instances that prevent to load last input of Code and ASM
    • Fix a bug that crashes the application when using the Dipstar Method Hook
    • Fix a bug that crashes the application when changing the codehandler
    • Fix an incorrect checked on "Method to Use" when opening an option both for Convert to ASM and Use a Codehandle
    • added a feature that Auto-Check for Upgrade on Startup
    • Some Minor Changes

The Tool Above is for Educational Purposes Only, the Author doesn't promote the use of Illegal ROM

Default Re: ActionReplay Code To NDS ROM Trainer v.025Beta

Perhaps you should post this over at Kodewerx as well.

I should try this.
    Well, I might need a DS first...

Will attempt as soon as i get enough money to buy a flash cart thing. Prob in May.

I recommend the M3 Real.
    It's priced very well, and is very compatible. It also supports more types of AR Codes than other flash carts.

Cool thanks. I already have AR, but does the codes work with ROMS burned on the cartridge? To everyone else= "IF I'M CONSIDERED AS SPAMMING LET ME KNOW." THANKS PEOPLEZ!! YOU RULE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drew9561995
    Cool thanks. I already have AR, but does the codes work with ROMS burned on the cartridge? To everyone else= "IF I'M CONSIDERED AS SPAMMING LET ME KNOW." THANKS PEOPLEZ!! YOU RULE!!
    Yes, the M3 Real supports many AR DS Codes, but they must be entered (not manually) into the card. (Some are pre-loaded already, though.)
    Some more advanced codes will not work and you will need to use toe's trainer (in this post )

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by speaker219
    Some more advanced codes will not work and you will need to use toe's trainer (in this post )
    some long code will still work in M3 DS real and even some AR Hack#4 like Text to item [but with little modification], the problem lies that M3DS Real has a bug in DCh code type and the codehandler was stored in 0x02000000 and codelist in 0x02000328 .. which i think is bit sucky since most of the game and even some code uses those portion like all Search and Replace generated code, Virus' teleport, LOZ DPAD Hack , and some Custom ASM Routine code and games like Contra4, Naruto RPG and LOZ

Default Re: ActionReplay Code To NDS ROM Trainer v.03b

Thanks peoples, BUT I am wonderin are the cheats for ROMS burned on the M3 or for games that arn't? (such as NEW Super Mario bros.)

Default Re: ActionReplay Code To NDS ROM Trainer v.03b

Quote Originally Posted by Drew9561995
    Thanks peoples, BUT I am wonderin are the cheats for ROMS burned on the M3 or for games that arn't? (such as NEW Super Mario bros.)
    I don't really understand what you mean... but you can manually load codes for any game even if they aren't already on there. Codes for New super mario bros are loaded by default anyway