Thread: Think GH is dead?

Blog Entries

Default Think GH is dead?

We've been getting a lot of complaints lately from our "regulars" that the site is dead. I'd like to let everybody know that this is far from the truth. Our entire staff is hard at work with new releases. Just so you don't take that as some kind of excuse for what seems to be laziness on our part, I will give you the details:

-Virus, Redskull, and myself are hard at work on the GH Free Steam Client for VIP members. Here's an early video showing how it will work, from both the client and admin side. This video is from an earlier build. It is much cleaner now and the console window has been scrapped.

http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=701

-Virus and myself are currently busy adding new features to the GH CS:S Multihack. I'm busy working on no recoil, no spread, and bunny hop. Virus is working on a big language change for the hack and, with permission from Skelletor, we're adding his Chams Mat-Hack to the multihack as an improved wallhack with an easy on/off bind. His Chams Mat-Hack can be found at the link below:

http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=528

-Virus is hard at work with the next version of the DS Workshop (2.0). He's been working on this next release for months. Expect a good one, everybody Here's a link to details from the current release. The download has been taken down. He removed it because of the known bugs and he's hoping to release 2.0 very soon.

http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10

-We've also recently obtained Steam Cafe Certificates. With help from Fenny, we're hoping to get a Cafe Shop set up soon enough. We're all working hard on this as well. So much to do...

-As always, we all have our own little side projects going on. Things we've been working on for months. Always experimenting with new hacking techniques and programming languages. We can't get it all done at once with such a small staff. This is why any newcomers that have programming experience are always welcome to help out. Leave us a message if you'd like to help out

Please don't view this post as an excuse for us "abandoning" the site lately. This is just us letting you know that we're still here, hard at work.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    We've been getting a lot of complaints lately from our "regulars" that the site is dead. I'd like to let everybody know that this is far from the truth. Our entire staff is hard at work with new releases. Just so you don't take that as some kind of excuse for what seems to be laziness on our part, I will give you the details:

-Virus, Redskull, and myself are hard at work on the GH Free Steam Client for VIP members. Here's an early video showing how it will work, from both the client and admin side. This video is from an earlier build. It is much cleaner now and the console window has been scrapped.

http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=701

-Virus and myself are currently busy adding new features to the GH CS:S Multihack. I'm busy working on no recoil, no spread, and bunny hop. Virus is working on a big language change for the hack and, with permission from Skelletor, we're adding his Chams Mat-Hack to the multihack as an improved wallhack with an easy on/off bind. His Chams Mat-Hack can be found at the link below:

http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=528

-Virus is hard at work with the next version of the DS Workshop (2.0). He's been working on this next release for months. Expect a good one, everybody Here's a link to details from the current release. The download has been taken down. He removed it because of the known bugs and he's hoping to release 2.0 very soon.

http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10

-We've also recently obtained Steam Cafe Certificates. With help from Fenny, we're hoping to get a Cafe Shop set up soon enough. We're all working hard on this as well. So much to do...

-As always, we all have our own little side projects going on. Things we've been working on for months. Always experimenting with new hacking techniques and programming languages. We can't get it all done at once with such a small staff. This is why any newcomers that have programming experience are always welcome to help out. Leave us a message if you'd like to help out

Please don't view this post as an excuse for us "abandoning" the site lately. This is just us letting you know that we're still here, hard at work.
    And Form Beside All Of This Its The End Of The School Year
    Most Of Us are Studying Or Finishing up unfinished Buiness

Blog Entries

and I'm.. doing nothing.. wow.. a rarity for me. Well besides football lifting and conditioning and of course football camps but still.. Vash(or anyone else on the staff) if you need help with anything feel free to contact me.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

doesn't the free steam thing seem kind of... illegal? :?

Blog Entries

Nah. They're our accounts.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

oh ok I get it, I thought it was like using some random valvecafe account that like some random LAN place owned or something :P

Default ummm

ok i hate to ask but is there an animal crossing debrick code?

*Face Palm*
    You seriously are going to get banhammered
    >=O
    Try the Search funtion next time!

Last edited by Virus; 08-05-2008 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Advertising