US Infinite missile:
    120da862 000003de
    120da866 000003de
    Code:
    EU Infinite missile:
    120db102 000003de
    120db106 000003de
    =P

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Default Re: [NDS] Metroid Prime: Hunters (v1.1) [US] [AR]

Maybe I'd get smarter if you gave me the answer to me question instead of beating around the bush... please do this for me...... plz... I subtracted the values both ways and got FFFFFAblahblahblah and 8A000000000 and then added the 2nd one to the code for wins out of 500 and got 8a0020eae14 HOW DOES THST WORK???!!! There needs to be 16 digits! WHAT"S GOING ON? A little help? :?: :!:

Use DS Workshop Code Porter
    Code:
    US + 8A0 = EU
    EU - 8A0 = US

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Okay but how do I download it?? It's not in the downloads section and I'm not Vista user so the "bug" shouldn't effect can you give me a link to download?

Yeh If Virus has removed it from download I'm not going to supply it on the forum. Either wait or use a hex calculator its only 2 or 3 lines right (Don't do the second half of the code though so:

Code:
    xxxxxxxx yyyyyyyy
    only remove/add x's

This is a requests forum. That means that people who post here are either asking for a code or submitting a ported or newly made code. You are doing neither it is REALLY ANNOYING!!! :evil: If I wanted to know HOW to do it myself I would be in a different forum or would look on a different site.

I told you and then I did it! I don't have the code you want ported to my recollection!

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Maybe I'd get smarter if you gave me the answer to me question instead of beating around the bush... please do this for me...... plz... I subtracted the values both ways and got FFFFFAblahblahblah and 8A000000000 and then added the 2nd one to the code for wins out of 500 and got 8a0020eae14 HOW DOES THST WORK???!!! There needs to be 16 digits! WHAT"S GOING ON? A little help? :?: :!:

I didn't read the entire topic, but here's what you need to do:

pretend the code you want is EU and you wanna convert to U.S. and the code is 12345678 0000FFFF

well then you subtract 520 I think (AH was converting from 1.0) from the first half only! this means you'd end up with something like 12345158

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    The ported versions of the following codes would be GREATLY appreciated by metroid prime hunters (v1.1) owners (like myself):

WiFi Win[s] Edit Europe [Europe]
    Wi-Fi wins
    Code:
    020EAE08 XXXXXXXA
    so for example, this one would be:
    020EA8E8 XXXXXXXA
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

You used my 8A0 diff right?

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeGames
    well then you subtract 520
    no because 8A0 is for U1.0 => EU or -8A0 for EU => U1.0, but this is for U1.1, where it's only a 520 difference
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy