Thread: mrfruzzle

Default mrfruzzle

lol do you guys remember me? I was looking for a few of you since we used to hack AC:WW together and play, I barely remember it and wanted to catch up!.

I was the creator of haxxor world if you need a memory refreshment.
    Wii FC: 3033 0676 9948 9703
    SSBB FC: 5198 5229 2644
    Xbox Live Gamertag: duckbin

**** this place died.... just like how HW died

Well, game hacking for current gen consoles is almost non-existent, and popularity in hacking DS and Wii games has declined. Many of the game hacking communities are now fairly inactive compared to what they once were.

By the way, if you still have access to HW, could you either open the site, or grant me the ability to login? I'd like to look around at old posts.

Vash destroyed it and made it so it so you cannot get into it anymore. I regret putting that guy in charge of my website and he stole all the members. Not that I'm upset about it. Currently I'm an English major at one of the top 10 best universities in the US, and am transferring to an amazing law school with the plans of becoming either a private criminal defense attorney or a public defender. I really don't play video games anymore other than GTAV on the One, and whenever ESO comes out, that will be my game of choice. I was just an idiot 12 year old trying to run a forum; for the circumstances I think I did pretty well. Now that I'm turning 22, I realize that if I marketed the website, allowed advertisements, I probably could have made a few bucks, however, my intention was just to have fun and socialize. I'm actually doing very well financially in terms of investments, equity, assets, etc., so I harbor no ill feelings towards what happened with HW seeing as how this website declined pretty hard and my academic career is absolutely wonderful (in terms of grades, reputation... not the amount of work I have to do). I always told you guys I was significantly older than I actually was, but I had a feeling you guys knew. Whatever happened to Pure Chaos and the rest of them? Have they been in contact with any of you?
    It's extremely nostalgic to be on here remembering the fun I used to have with you guys playing Wild World, but hey, we all grow up. I was almost considering getting New Leaf but it just wouldn't be the same as before; none of that blissful ignorance a 10 year old would have playing that game, I actually really miss those days.
    If you or anyone else has a One, feel free to add 'duckbin,' I'm on occasionally but I'm more focused on real life at this point. I hit rock bottom in terms of substance abuse around 5 years ago and I completely picked up my game after my expulsion from high school (I know), I got my GED, attended a ****ty community college for 2 years with an amazing GPA, got into a great Uni and this is where I'm currently standing at the moment.
    I know all of this sounds random as hell and obscure since you haven't heard from me in a while... but I figure there's no harm in letting you guys know what's happened as I am pretty interested in what's been going on in your lives' to an extent as well; so please reply and let me know whatsup!

Your old pal and admin, mrfruzzle. Whatever the **** that name meant anyway haha.
    Last edited by mrfruzzle; 12-18-2014 at 11:16 PM.

Haxxor World no longer loads because of some old, broken JavaScript. I made a Chrome extension to fix that: http://virus.game-hackers.com/hw_fix.crx
    Simply open your extensions page in Chrome and drag that crx file into it. You may need to check the developer mode box at the top of the page for it to install.
    If you are using another browser, here is a user script that can be used with GreaseMonkey (or a similar plugin): http://virus.game-hackers.com/hw_fix.user.js

I haven't heard anything from Pure Chaos since 2010 when he made a blog post here. He did log in about a year ago, though.
    Also, nice job on your education. I actually just graduated with honors and obtained a degree in computer science.

Old thread bump. A year to be exact, but I'd like to contribute, so hopefully that'll be okay.

Yep, I remember you, mrfruzzle. My goodness, it's actually about to be almost ten years since I joined HaxxorWorld; I still remember the date I joined. February 28, 2006. ShadowLink is my username on the boards now and I'm sure I don't ring a bell until I bring up "MikeySimon3000", holy cow, what was I thinking when I thought up of that name? Oh right, Kappa Mikey.

Y'know, I do miss that site. I tried visiting it several times in the past, and like Virus said, there's a broken JavaScript. At least there's some way of accessing the page. But until that happens, I guess I'll catch you guys up on how I've been doing as well. I didn't really have much to follow since HaxxorWorld and Game-Hackers.
    I was intrigued with how people were able to hack games, write programs and do all sorts of neat tricks with their coding. As much as I wanted to pursue Computer Science, my rapidly deteriorating math skills got the better of me. Went right into a major in Graphic Design instead. I just graduated from college with my AA and about to transfer to Uni in the Spring to get my BFA. So far, so... good? I guess, I've been reviewing my portfolio and as much as my peers tell me not to compare myself to others, that's quite hard to do when you see such stellar works compared to your own. Even after all that, I'm still confident that I'll be able to get far with Graphic Design. To my surprise, there seems to be more studio artists than graphic designers.

And that's just my academic life. I don't want to get into my more personal life because a lot of crazy stuff is happening left and right, so I'll spare you that. Nice to hear that you've gotten everything together, mrfruzzle! Especially getting into a top 10 university with a great GPA. I've always wondered where you went after the move from HW to G-H, at least I know you're well now!

Congrats to you too, Virus!