Thread: Long time no see...

Default Long time no see...

Oh hai there.

If anyone still remembers me since we last spoke I've become a lot cleverer (though that of course doesn't imply I'm yet comparatively clever ) and a bit older.

How's everyone doing?

Ell.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Hey Area! Whazzup? xD

Hmm... actually, I have a feeling this wasn't directed at me, but since I miss you guys and this site I wish to reply.

I myself am doing good, I am learning processing js right now and it's actually pretty fun xD
    (Sadly I am still a script-kiddy, relatively, as I think it would be called, but meh, I want to major in pure math so *shrug* not that big of a deal...
    Although I do plan on studying programming more as I become more organized, dedicated, and eventually settle into a career)

I assume everyone is really busy, just as I am unfortunately right now, but I think everyone that is a part of this community keeps it somewhere in the back of their mind.
    I have a strong desire to study topics that would lend themselves to the community when I go to college, but as of yet I do not know what studies would be the most beneficial.
    Do you recommend any topics of study?
    I think it would make sense to train myself in both low-level and high-level programming, and perhaps see if there are any courses in reverse engineering. *shrug*

Anyway, that's what's up with me without going into discussing my classes. (standard stuff lol, AP's and the like.)
    Meh... I'll just brush up on programming:
    Programming class is fun, but disappointing due to its slow pace.
    I already know all the basics, and we are just learning Javascript.
    (Well, really we are learning Processing JS as I think it has it's own text parser which converts Processing syntax into Javascript syntax when the script is run.
    (if I read correctly))

Well, that's enough rambling for now!
    Let me know how you guys are doing too ^u^,

Sincerely,

~Drew956

When you say processing do you mean this - http://processing.org/

If so the language you are parsing is Java

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

There's a faction of Processing known as Processing.js; it's javascript.

Edit: Ohai, thar!
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Hmm... their website is processingjs.org I believe
    Although now that you mention it I think we will be doing Java come the end of the year.
    (android apps in theory)

And hmm, I think you're right that it parses Java. (Although, I think the Processing source code sometimes has to be modified a bit to work with processing.js)
    Either way it's pretty interesting, and I hope to make something awesome by the end of the year. (I'll probably attempt a game, either that or a simple hex editor if I can)

Hey,

I've been busy with school. Does anyone know where I can find David? Have a few questions.
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

Blog Entries

hey a_51 like the sig ;}

I'm right here, I've always been here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Quote Originally Posted by Drew9561995 View Post
    Hmm... their website is processingjs.org I believe
    Although now that you mention it I think we will be doing Java come the end of the year.
    (android apps in theory)

And hmm, I think you're right that it parses Java. (Although, I think the Processing source code sometimes has to be modified a bit to work with processing.js)
    Either way it's pretty interesting, and I hope to make something awesome by the end of the year. (I'll probably attempt a game, either that or a simple hex editor if I can)
    Ah ok ProcessingJS is a port of Processing to let you compile, nearly, processing code to a javascript source - neat!