Hey Area! Whazzup? xD

Hmm... actually, I have a feeling this wasn't directed at me, but since I miss you guys and this site I wish to reply.

I myself am doing good, I am learning processing js right now and it's actually pretty fun xD
(Sadly I am still a script-kiddy, relatively, as I think it would be called, but meh, I want to major in pure math so *shrug* not that big of a deal...
Although I do plan on studying programming more as I become more organized, dedicated, and eventually settle into a career)

I assume everyone is really busy, just as I am unfortunately right now, but I think everyone that is a part of this community keeps it somewhere in the back of their mind.
I have a strong desire to study topics that would lend themselves to the community when I go to college, but as of yet I do not know what studies would be the most beneficial.
Do you recommend any topics of study?
I think it would make sense to train myself in both low-level and high-level programming, and perhaps see if there are any courses in reverse engineering. *shrug*

Anyway, that's what's up with me without going into discussing my classes. (standard stuff lol, AP's and the like.)
Meh... I'll just brush up on programming:
Programming class is fun, but disappointing due to its slow pace.
I already know all the basics, and we are just learning Javascript.
(Well, really we are learning Processing JS as I think it has it's own text parser which converts Processing syntax into Javascript syntax when the script is run.
(if I read correctly))

Well, that's enough rambling for now!
Let me know how you guys are doing too ^u^,

Sincerely,

~Drew956