Thread: It's Been Awhile...

Default It's Been Awhile...

Hello, Game-Hackers! It's been awhile since I've been active on the forums...

I've expanded my knowledge and learned some new things. I still hack NDS from time to time, but sadly the NDS Scene is dying so I've been focusing more on Programming and Web Development lately. From time to time, I come on Game-Hackers to look back at my former self to see how much I've improved and I'm content with how much I've learned during my years in the Game Hacking Scene. I've learned so much from this site and I want to thank everyone who've helped me over the years.

I no longer try to "reinvent the wheel" (unless I'm practicing or if it can't be helped) like I used to in my AC:WW codes. I "borrowed" some ASM Code from Dragonboy, Maniac & Virus in some of those codes and I would look into rewriting them to make them more *original*, but sadly, I lost most of my ASM Sources due to poor backup preparations...

Nowadays, I try to make everything more original. I like using my own code, but I'm all for open source so I wouldn't mind using someone's code if it's useful (proper credit would be given, of course).

Here's a picture of my latest project (written in C#.NET) that I wrote during the summer of 2012:

I know the more experienced programmers probably frown upon using Microsoft's .NET Library, but eh. I also know people are thinking, "How many of these NDS Programs do we really need?" since there's already DS Workshop & Kode Garage, but I wrote this to basically test my skills and to practice more with programming.

If you want to test it out, download it here.
    Note: I still update this application so you could request a feature and I will think about implementing it.

Anyways, how's everyone else?
    Last edited by Demonic722; 10-27-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Cool beans. Should port it to Ocarina and other code engines. It's a nice little program. Yes, I will be the one to frown at the .NET use.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Thanks. I'll use something other than .NET in the future.

Any plans or upcoming projects for the future of Game-Hackers.com?

Blog Entries

We'll see a bit of a resurgence around the release of the next Animal Crossing installment, as we always do. I can't go into exact details, but we always have things in the works!
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Heh, I still need to pick up a 3DS. I'm not sure if I'll buy AC, but if I do, I might not even go online with it.