Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have created a brand new cheat feature for the CS:Source World

Default I have created a brand new cheat feature for the CS:Source World

Hi GH guys,

I am very happy to anounce that i have came up with a brend new cheat feature idea for CounterStrike:Source and that i have been succes full in findign and creating it. At this moment it is already up and running in my official CS:S hack version v1.1.

As i already have let you guys know: I have have recreated almost all my work and all the best stuff is up and runnign again. I am testing it already for 3 to 4 weeks and i will go through with testing till December or Januari. If i am still undetected at that time, then i will have a realy nice Cristmas and New Year present forthe VIP members of Game-Hackers.

The material hacks for CounterStrike Source that are located in the public section will be updated before or at the next weekend.

Greetings

Skelletor

O yeah i forgot to tell:

I made this brand new cheat feature for CS:S what doenst exist in the world yet. But excapt for mine. Mine it already up and running.

It's called a Achievement Protection Bypass. When you play CS:S with a sv_cheats bypass or with sv_cheats 1 on. Then your achievements doesnt count. So you wont be able to use cheat CVARS in console or the Material Chams wallhack and gaining achievements atthe sametime. This cheat feature bypassesthat.

So with the bypass you can gain achievements and cheat with cheat cvars or Material Chams wallhacks at the same time. It all will be available in the VIP section soon.

I am already undetected for a month. So i hereby prenounce my work as undetected again. The material cheats already have been updated in the public section and the nice real hack stuf will be released very soon in the VIP section.

Blog Entries

Anything that uses writeprocessmemory will be detected. I'd prefer you don't release something like this.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Ok. Then i will not release it. if thats your wish.

All .exe hacks will be detected in the future. When u use a executable hack, then you walways risk a ban. Its not like materials hacks, that it's undetected for always. But your wish is my command m8

I will not release it. And i will keep you informed how long it will take before i got banned. Last time i was undetected for like 2 years. Now i wont release it so i am the only one using it. So i think that i can be undetected for a long long time then.

Yeah baby! I am still undetected. My work is fully undetected for a long time again. Just like the old days. Too bad i may not release it here from the Head Admin of this community.

@ Vash: My work is still undetected for already almost 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by Skelletor22 View Post
    @ Vash: My work is still undetected for already almost 6 months
    so release it and take over the world

I May Not Release it here
    But i will be VIP at a nice community soon. Then i can Release it there.

Blog Entries

You can release it if you want, but every time a memory hack is released into the wild, Valve adds a check for it and it becomes detected. So at least release it with a warning.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView