Thread: ARDSi codes not working for AC

Default ARDSi codes not working for AC

Hey I'm new I have a question about my ARDSi and my AC:WW. I believe I have AC v1.1 (ADMEN1J12 is what the back of my game says) but not all v1.1 codes are working for it. For example, the AR came with an inventory slot 1&2 modifier, as well as some infinite bell and weed codes. Those codes won't load in my game, and there a couple other codes I've tried that just won't work. I've tried several other infinite bell codes, as well as several inventory modifier codes. I've also tried several Text to Item codes, and nothing works. The game doesn't freeze or anything, nothing happens. I can still play normally and such. I've only found a couple codes that actually work and I've no clue why some codes work while others don't. I make sure that the codes are for v1.1 as well as for the North American version, and I always copy and paste the code into the code manager so I've no clue what I'm doing wrong D: Any help is much appreciated as I'm kinda new to AR and hacking and such hehe. Thank you!
    Last edited by Kitty; 07-18-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Blog Entries

"I believe I have AC v1.1" >_> Double check that please.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

Yes that is the ID for 1.1
    So when you turn on AR with the game in, does it automatically bring up the right game? Or does it make you choose from a list of games?
    Always willing to help with anything, code-related or not. :]

I'm sorry, I figured it out and I feel quite stupid xD See I lost my game a while ago so I'm using my brother's game and I'm player 2 :P I guess the codes I was using were for player 1 because once I used a codes for player 2 they worked fine, and when I played as my brother's character the codes had worked for him hehe. Sorry I didn't know there were separate codes for the different players :P

Blog Entries

Ah, I see :P Well good to see you found the problem!

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.