Thread: Did I just get a virus?

Default Did I just get a virus?

I am all for hacking, but I was hacking my AC city folk game and I am using one town just different folders to make different towns such as the main town, supply town and a fun town. I had just got done with "fun town" and put it in the wii and my wii froze. I tried a few more time then took it out and put it back in my computer to delete fun town and add "main town" put it back in the wii and it worked. Later that night my laptop crashed. What happened? Was it a virus? Was it the folder? I sure hope someone can help me.

I don't believe it was a virus. It seems circumstantial. My Wii frequently freezes for no apparent reason while editing things like that, and the computer crash is likely caused by something completely different.
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

It's unlikely to be a virus. I assume your computer is now functional?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

That, or he's using another source for internet at the moment. I do wonder how he typed that if his laptop crashed...
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-6293-3106

Mhmm though it does look like he used a magnifying glass :L

On another note assuming the computer has regained function you could always run Malwarebytes ^^

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted: