Thread: Iv been seedede in ANimal Crossing v1.1 read on

Default Iv been seedede in ANimal Crossing v1.1 read on

someone seeded a musem seed in front of my gate, how do i remove it? whitch code do i need?

If your searching $5011 and replacing with $FFF1 i dont see why its not working..unless you're not using the 1.1 Search and Replace.
    You could also try using Real-Time World Edit.
    Last edited by Demonic722; 06-03-2011 at 09:29 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-6293-3106

Quote Originally Posted by Gamehacks View Post
    ???
    I don't see what the question marks are for. You can use search and replace to search for 0x5011 and then replace with 0xFFF1.
    If you don't want to use search and replace you can use Real-Time World Edit.

Im pressing L+Up right next to the musem that was seeded upon my gate and no work
    how do i use real world time edit?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamehacks View Post
    Im pressing L+Up right next to the musem that was seeded upon my gate and no work
    how do i use real world time edit?
    Basically, its like Text To Item. You enter the hex code of the item you want, but instead of pressing some activator and it appearing in your
    inventory slot, you press L+R+A+D-pad and it appears on the map. The direction you choose, or keep pressing will be where the item would appear
    on the world map slots. So by combining that code with "Walk Through Anything" or with "Coordinates Modifier" you can use FFF1 and go into the
    museum and remove it.
    Last edited by Demonic722; 06-03-2011 at 09:43 PM.

Good news: I got rid of the seeded museum in front my gate!
    Bad News: It deleted the original Museum!
    Do I need to seed a museum I guess?

Also I can't seem to get a working v1.1 Text to Item code, previously the one on Yahoo worked for me, but now it doesn't...
    and I also tried Virus's Text to Item v3 code and that didn't work. Both freeze my game...

Is it possible I can get a really short text to item code?
    Pre-tested and everything. Thanks! Much appreciated.
    Last edited by Gamehacks; 06-04-2011 at 08:04 AM.

You would have to use Virus's Text To Item Code unless you find another one somewhere on the site or on another site. It never froze for me..
    Do you have Action Replay Code Manager? If not, maybe you entered the code wrong. The reason why it deleted the original museum is because
    search and replace searches for all of the user inputted item hex and replaces it with the user inputted item hex. In this case, for every museum
    you had on your map, it got deleted with FFF1. If you can't get Text To Item to work, I would recommend modifying a slot modifier code.

Blog Entries

I would do a search & replace for museums. Then I would add a museum seed to my inventory and drop it where I want my original museum to be. You have to go in and out of a building to see any changes take place. So don't be all upset when your museum doesn't appear/disappear.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView