Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need help with makeing codes.

In my experience it's difficult to teach this kind of material. Instead accwman if you want to know how to do it read the guides that are out their, start with other peoples code and make minor edits - these minor edits will require you to understand how the code is actually working,
    Make use of Vash's code analyser... I don't actually know where that is any more Vash?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    In my experience it's difficult to teach this kind of material. Instead accwman if you want to know how to do it read the guides that are out their, start with other peoples code and make minor edits - these minor edits will require you to understand how the code is actually working,
    Make use of Vash's code analyser... I don't actually know where that is any more Vash?
    I may sound kinda foolish for saying this, but I kinda found ARDS Code types harder to learn than just learning basic ASM XD. I mean, the basic one-line codes (or ones with an attached activator on it) were easy to make, but learning all those other Complex Code types were a pain. I did however use Vash's Code Analyzer to finish learning the rest of the code types and learning from examples/sources also helped. ^_^
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-6293-3106

Vash's code analyzer doesn't work with ASM.
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by siestacat View Post
    I don't know if that was a general statement, but I was referring to learning the rest of the ARDS Codetypes with
    Vash's code analyzer.

I did however use Vash's Code Analyzer
    to finish learning the rest of the code types though and learning from examples/sources also helped. ^_^
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-6293-3106

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by siestacat View Post
    It does, however, have a pretty red notification for when you have input an ASM code.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vash For This Useful Post:

I never knew that. Pretty red notifications are always nice.
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg