Thread: animal crossing city folks tti code

Default animal crossing city folks tti code

Hi. don't know what came over me last night, wipe the dust off my accf cover and rebuild a new town, then i found out whenever i try to use tti code the game would freeze, after trying some other tti code...the same thing happens.

then i realize when i purchased cod black op..it forced me to upgrade my wii to 4.3e,.

i found out most of the cheats still works except for tti..and i could always use toolkit to get the stuff that i want...but tti code just make things so much easier...

is this the problem why i can't use the tti code? if so anyway around that??? or is there a new code for tti?

thank you for your help.
    Last edited by cubian; 02-22-2011 at 12:22 PM.

Because you started a new town, your character needs to fill out their catalog before the code will work. Any item that is not currently in that player personal catalog that you try to use the code with will cause the game to freeze. There are two catalogs in the game, the town catalog and the player catalog.
    Ice
    Rose Bay

If you're trying to TTI DLC/HDLC items that would explain the freezing. Unless you have either wifi-ed a few times to become exposed the said items or used ez_dlc_install. If that is not the case try checking in actoolkit to see if you have an invalid item. When that happened to me in the past the hex that was freezing me was 0000.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice2 View Post
    Because you started a new town, your character needs to fill out their catalog before the code will work. Any item that is not currently in that player personal catalog that you try to use the code with will cause the game to freeze.
    That is only accurate for the downloadable content items...