Thread: ACCF Freezing Problems

Exclamation ACCF Freezing Problems

So, here's my problem.
    I've been editing my town with ACToolKit, and I saved a few towns I liked and put them in a folder that I could use to grab towns with and replace the RVFOREST with.
    I started using Map Export & Import so I could use some of the towns posted here, mainly the game / maze towns. I got the towns to work, and I put a lot of those in a separate folder as well.
    This morning, when I tried to wi-fi with my friends so we could do the game maps, it would let one person into my town but when the second person came it would freeze up before loading the town, on the bus screen. We could still use wii speak for about 5 minutes, then that would turn off too.
    What am I doing wrong? (If this helps, to replace the old RVFOREST I would copy paste the file from the other folder, then delete the RVFOREST and rename the other file, open ACToolKit and save it.)

I had the same problem too! and nobody could help me so i tried diffrent things, and i think i found the problem

Make sure you have all houses down, i think theirs like 10 neighbor houses, but they all have to be on your map somewhere. Also make sure nooks and other stores are down too. tell me if this worked