Thread: ACToolkit Save File Help?

Exclamation ACToolkit Save File Help?

Okay, so I will admit, I just discovered the ACToolkit the other day, so I'm really new to it. I understand I have to have the rvforest.dat file to edit, and the other one for whatever it does, but my problem is I need the files put into a data.bin file so I can load it from the SD card. Does anyone know how I can do this? I don't have Homebrew, and I'm kinda reluctant to install it, since I have no idea what I'd be doing. Can someone give me some way to make a data.bin file without recommending me to use Homebrew?

You'll need Homebrew to use actoolkit. To get the save file and to edit it. There's no way around it (that I know of).

fgs is correct you require homebrew to dump the save and access RVForrest.dat however it is extremely easy to do so, what firmware and region are you running?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

You dont need to install homebrew channel to run homebrew application on your wii.

As an example, if you play ACCF (NTSC-U Wii) and have Super Smash Bros Brawl game, then
    you could use LoadMii (with smashstack exploit) to run savegame extractor and installer wiibrew applications
    for extracting and installing your ACCF savegame file between your SD card and Wii.

I did try this approach and it worked fine.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conanac For This Useful Post:

Thanks conanac, I didn't know that.

Me either, thanks for that.