Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How not to hack animal crossing city folk lol check this out

DNA keep this going, this would be great for people to see the changes!

I didnt know you could edit the outside items like that, pretty cool, i just edit items which is hard for me cuz i hate changing the color palletes

heres an item i made a while back, aint the best

http://www.flickr.com/photos/5144441...n/photostream/

Update i found the character and animation files

Click to play video.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHPHzCe-XAY

Quote Originally Posted by DNAPRODUCTIONS View Post
    That's amazing! O.O
    Features:
    » Create your own profile page
    » Place mini-updates like Twitter
    » Add your town specefications
    » Upload videos and pictures
    » And much more...

Quote Originally Posted by DNAPRODUCTIONS View Post

Click to play video.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHPHzCe-XAY

1:49 and on, I would have to say this:

v.nice dna Any chance I could get you on msn interested in learning/helping with this project

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

DNA and Area51 hacker, that would be so cool if you guys could make a code for this to show, im thinkin it could be done with some work effort, im not good at all at hacking or anything but this would be great to see!

And one question DNA did you have to burn another game disc for those graphics to appear, and if so do you have to keep burning discs everytime you edit your town. beacuse i want to be able to edit the brres files of buldings too and not just items

A code for this would include incredible knowledge in PPC ASM, and may not even be possible (maybe dboy or Vash could clarify?). You must burn a new disc after you make edits, because that data is not stored in the memory, but on the disc itself.
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

No I Am using the usb loading iso method so I do not have to buy disks
    to just test things and as for the animations most of the data for the code seems to be stored in strange . rel files
    I used a hex editor to find that bit out and as for Area51 hacker I wold like to have all the help i can get on this.
    p.s as I said before I am not for piracy so do not ask me about the usb loading method.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DNAPRODUCTIONS For This Useful Post:

Thank you very much , i didnt think you burned new discs everytime you edited beacuse that would be kinda wasteful, IMO

PM me your IM address then DNA?

As for the show code it would require a custom game that fetches the changes and even then Nintendo's servers wouldn't want to send the files :L

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted: