Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How not to hack animal crossing city folk lol check this out

Sorry, I confused you. You have to open the .iso (The file on the disk when you play ACCF) and extract files called .brres. That's fancy hacker talk for graphics! The RVFOREST.dat is used for save editing. You will need to be able to run back up of games in order to hack the textures/Graphics, which you can't talk about here :P You can use google, or look it up on GBATEMP though.
    Last edited by hyperonion; 11-07-2010 at 07:13 AM.

brres files also contain 3d model files and sometimes animation files
    not just graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperonion View Post
    Sorry, I confused you. You have to open the .iso (The file on the disk when you play ACCF) and extract files called .brres. That's fancy hacker talk for graphics! The RVFOREST.dat is used for save editing. You will need to be able to run back up of games in order to hack the textures/Graphics, which you can't talk about here :P You can use google, or look it up on GBATEMP though.
    How do you get the .iso onto your computer?

P.S. I know what .brres are, I hacked SSBB.
    P.S.S. And GBATEMP...?

lol. Last page and a half sounds very noobish.
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

lol it sure does thanks for noting that im about to fold on this project anyways

Not talking about your posts. Only about the noobs who think they know something about hacking. I think you should pursue this, but understand it will require many hours of hard brain work.

I know its just this project is driving me crazy and I am starting to become a zombie.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DNAPRODUCTIONS View Post
    I know its just this project is driving me crazy and I am starting to become a zombie.
    Welcome to the club :P
    Always willing to help with anything, code-related or not. :]

Indeed currently I'm trying to make my virtual box snow leopard server just change resolution why on earth won't it work I say! -Before anyone tries to tell me it's illegal I'm using a retail version of sls on apple hardware :P

Siestacat I do hope your not referring to me...

Grats on making the 1k club DB

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Certainly not talking about Epic51_Hacker2. Some of the other people's posts just looked so noobish they made me laugh.
    Holy crap Dboy 1000 posts?!