Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How not to hack animal crossing city folk lol check this out

Quote Originally Posted by DNAPRODUCTIONS View Post
    What I was planing to do was make some sort of code that temporarily installs the hacked texture into the wii system memory of the people you visit on wifi and when you leave it uninstalls them
    Luck to you!

Very cool work on both videos.

I'm very interested to learn more about how you did this DNA

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

How exactly did you do that?

I know you edited the textures by finding the brres files, but where did you find them!?

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Yoda View Post
    How exactly did you do that?

I know you edited the textures by finding the brres files, but where did you find them!?
    HE opened the ISO and extracted them, I'm suspecting he had crazy, crazy buttsex with the brres files, then he put them back on and burned it.

sort of like that hyperonion i did get them off the iso as to how I edited them I did not have any sex with them lol.
    I used SZS Modifier witch is intended for mario kart wii hacking but it seems to work with animal crossing
    also did a lot of trial and error with wii scrubber trying to find the brres and arc files once I had them I just went into SZS Modifier and
    started editing them I did not edit the ones that had color palettes because I do not know of any programs that let people do color palettes hacking.
    When I was done editing I just put the edited files back in with wii scrubber then loaded the iso back on the wii and tested it.
    (and yes I do have a hard copy of animal crossing city folk I dumped the iso my self) (and no I am not giving the files away I do not condone piracy)
    (when I get my hands on a usb gecko I will begin making codes to do the texture hacking and stuff I am doing with out having to dump the iso)

Quote Originally Posted by DNAPRODUCTIONS View Post
    sort of like that hyperonion i did get them off the iso as to how I edited them I did not have any sex with them lol.
    I used SZS Modifier witch is intended for mario kart wii hacking but it seems to work with animal crossing
    also did a lot of trial and error with wii scrubber trying to find the brres and arc files once I had them I just went into SZS Modifier and
    started editing them I did not edit the ones that had color palettes because I do not know of any programs that let people do color palettes hacking.
    When I was done editing I just put the edited files back in with wii scrubber then loaded the iso back on the wii and tested it.
    (and yes I do have a hard copy of animal crossing city folk I dumped the iso my self) (and no I am not giving the files away I do not condone piracy)
    (when I get my hands on a usb gecko I will begin making codes to do the texture hacking and stuff I am doing with out having to dump the iso)
    I AM SOO TRYING THIS...

ERROR!

Yeah, but when I go to where my Animal Crossing data is (F:\WIISAVES\RUUE) the only files there are are:
    -BANNER.bin
    -FILELIST.DAT
    -npcwiird.txt
    -RVFOREST.DAT
    -WC24DL.VFF
    -WC24PUBK.MPEG

and I can't open the.DAT files in SZS Modifier.

Use ACTOOLKIT on the RVFOREST.DAT, and nothing else.

Orange Yoda your save files are not the same as your game files. The files that dna edited are on his iso and therfore game files.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    Orange Yoda your save files are not the same as your game files. The files that dna edited are on his iso and therfore game files.
    Oh!!!

Huh?