Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NDS- Animal Crossing DS :D I bricked myself. Got a unbricking code?

Ban-hammered!

Default NDS- Animal Crossing DS :D I bricked myself. Got a unbricking code?

I looked at the Animal Crossing DS v1.1 Unbricking code, it didn't work.

Animal Crossing was getting bored too much, but a friend still wants me to play.
    So got the code?

I used the code " 5000 " to brick myself.
    It might be just a seed or a brick.
    Just get a code to remove it please.
    Last edited by Gamelova; 08-06-2010 at 09:43 PM.

Blog Entries

That's a seed, not a brick. Just use search and replace.
    Annnd don't make a new topic every time you have a new question. It's sorta like bumping, which annoys a lot of people :P
    Always willing to help with anything, code-related or not. :]

yea thats a seed. easy to remove. dig a whole. bury a pitfall. if you have coordinates mod, while your in the pitfall, move you person out of the whole that you fell in, and go to the middle of the seed. the only way to determine that the seed is gone is to go in and out of a building. if its no longer there than you were successful, buh since you know little about doing this, it may take you acouple of tries to get it right.

there is also something you should know. even if you removed the seed, building, etc, there will be somethings on the ground that are invisible (i call them ground bricks xD, they are not dangerous AT ALL) but the problem is, if you are planning on dropping pattern, flower, etc, it will not let you. you can remove the "ground brick" by doin the same thing i told you to do in the first paragraph. if you removed a building/seed the way stated above, there will be about several of those "ground bricks" so yea.

and last but not least, the easiest way to get rid of ANYHING is to use real world time edit with depad and coordanites mod. type fff1, press activato, hold and go through the item,go in and out of buildin, and it should be gone. this is easy BUT dangerous if you dont know what you are doin. you may accedently remove your gate, there is a seed that puts your gate back, jus say code and drop the gate seed where the gate should be. go in go out, and you should know the rest.

phew, lotsa typing. hope i helped. i swear you had Ar before me. i thought you knew xD lol, i jus got mine a month ago XP
    BLAH.

Quote Originally Posted by EdDyD View Post
    yea thats a seed. easy to remove. dig a whole. bury a pitfall. if you have coordinates mod, while your in the pitfall, move you person out of the whole that you fell in, and go to the middle of the seed. the only way to determine that the seed is gone is to go in and out of a building. if its no longer there than you were successful, buh since you know little about doing this, it may take you acouple of tries to get it right.

there is also something you should know. even if you removed the seed, building, etc, there will be somethings on the ground that are invisible (i call them ground bricks xD, they are not dangerous AT ALL) but the problem is, if you are planning on dropping pattern, flower, etc, it will not let you. you can remove the "ground brick" by doin the same thing i told you to do in the first paragraph. if you removed a building/seed the way stated above, there will be about several of those "ground bricks" so yea.

and last but not least, the easiest way to get rid of ANYHING is to use real world time edit with depad and coordanites mod. type fff1, press activato, hold and go through the item,go in and out of buildin, and it should be gone. this is easy BUT dangerous if you dont know what you are doin. you may accedently remove your gate, there is a seed that puts your gate back, jus say code and drop the gate seed where the gate should be. go in go out, and you should know the rest.

phew, lotsa typing. hope i helped. i swear you had Ar before me. i thought you knew xD lol, i jus got mine a month ago XP
    You can do what he said. Real Time world edit is a long code, but makes redoing your town and getting rid of seeds easier. If you just want it out do as Dragonboy said and use search and replace, it is easier to add and gets it done. Also, if you need any help or have any questions, just send I private message to someone on the site.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FCNick For This Useful Post:

Ban-hammered!

Then where does the question go to?

I believe they mean to not post the same thing more than once. The help thread for Animal Crossing: Wild World is in the "Help" Section of Handheld Hacking. The same topic three times might annoy some people on the site. <_<
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-6293-3106

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Demonic722 For This Useful Post:

Ban-hammered!

The search and replace didn't work, 1.1 right?

I put 5000 on the first XXXX
    Then FFF1 on the other right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelova View Post
    The search and replace didn't work, 1.1 right?

I put 5000 on the first XXXX
    Then FFF1 on the other right?
    Can you get past the Nintendo screen to see the animals move? I think search and replace can only work if the map is loaded.

Ban-hammered!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic View Post
    Can yu get past the nintendo screen to see the animals move? I think search and replace can only work if the map is loaded.
    Yeah, I activate it when its loaded the game and when Im outside of my house. But it didn't work.

Yeah, I activate it when its loaded the game and when Im outside of my house. But it didn't work.
    If you're bricked, you cannot get past the Nintendo Screen. How are you activating the code outside of your house? I'm assuming you're not bricked if your game allows you to get past the Nintendo Screen and replacing 5000 will not only replace the one you thought was a brick, but also your original one.

Anyways, here's Search & Replace 1.1 By DsPet:

Code:
    94000130 FDBF0000 --Activator (in this case L+Up)
    D3000000 021E36A2
    C0000000 00000FFF
    DC000000 00000002
    F2000000 00000002
    92000000 0000XXXX --Change XXXX to the item you're replacing
    10000000 0000YYYY --Change YYYY to the item you want XXXX to become
    D2000000 00000000
    Source: Code Release Section