Thread: Software Testimonials

Blog Entries

Default Software Testimonials

The staff here at Game-Hackers works very hard to bring you the latest, free software for your favorite games. Up until now, we've never really asked for any sort of criticism on our software. Well, now's your chance to voice your opinions about our work. Whether you love ACToolkit, hate PattView, or are completely indifferent about Tanooki, we would love to hear about it!

All you have to do is format your testimonial like the example below! We'll randomly select users who write a testimonial each month for giveaways like PattViewX keys, VIP memberships, and other GH goodies! Your testimonials will help us improve future applications.

EXAMPLE

Application Name: Tanooki v1.2
    Overall Score (0-10): 5.0
    Comments:
    This application is absolutely mediocre. It is positively average. I am completely indifferent about the operation of this software. I wouldn't care whether software like this is or is not made again in the future.

Thanks a lot, everybody! Voice those opinions!
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Blog Entries

Application Name: ACToolkit
    Overall Score: 9.0
    Comments: Pretty much perfect There's almost nothing you can possibly do to make it better. I'd love to see a code output thing like in AnimalMap, but that's probably asking too much. I'd also love something like this to be made for AC3DS when it's released if possible XD
    Always willing to help with anything, code-related or not. :]

Blog Entries

Thank you for your submission. Your thoughts will be taken into consideration.

Application Name: ARDS Code Analysis Lab
    Overall Score: 8.5
    Comments: It's helping me understand ARDS Code types by explaining each line into great detail. I'm looking forward to any updates on this program in the future so I can continue to make some awesome codes.

Edit: I realized this in in Console Hacking...
    Last edited by Demonic722; 10-28-2012 at 11:34 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-6293-3106

Blog Entries

Thanks for your submission. Testimonials on any of our software are appreciated, console or otherwise. Thanks again!

Overall Score (0-10): 9.5
    Comments: Amazing program. My only suggest to make it better would be to be able to change character's genders. Everything else can be done through other means. I'll echo what dragonboy269 said, I would also love something similar to this for the 3DS version of Animal Crossing. ♥

Overall Score: 9.0
    Comments: Absolutely awesome.... it'll pretty much let you edit your base town in any way you could possibly imagine -AND- the interface is so simple and straightforward that your pet cat could operate it straight out of the box.

The only *one* other thing that i would like to be able to do with it is edit your town's external house style! (ie: see this page)

...The japanese pagoda style looks super-cute. I wan tha wun :P

---Monica

Application Name: ASM to ARDS
    Overall Score: 9.5
    Comments: This program makes coding in ASM possible. Its a great program, and hasn't failed me... ever. The only thing that I would add or change would be to have the explanations for whats wrong with your code a little more detailed, but thats a lot to ask.
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg