Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could someone make a name change modifier for your town? Animal Crossing DS v1.1 USA

Ban-hammered!

Exclamation Could someone make a name change modifier for your town? Animal Crossing DS v1.1 USA

I know their's one for the name change modifier for your name, but I really need one for the town name. Could you operate it like Demonic's for his Animal Crossing DS v1.1 name change modifier,but I need one for name changer of town. My parents wont let me download anything, because they think game downloads are all a virus. Plus with that they have a parental control system 0.o ( Talk about no freedom.. ) That means I cant download that abio hack thing, Please HELP PLEASE! I'd do anything for this code!!!

I could use animalmap and give you the code. What do you want your town name to be?
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-6293-3106

Ban-hammered!

I have erased this description for curtsey of Demonic: Joined date: Aug 2009 and Location Unknown or a.k.a Chaos.

I will post it back up if I do not get a response.
    Last edited by Gamelova; 07-25-2010 at 08:54 PM.

EDIT:USE THE TOWN NAME CHANGING CODE AT YOUR OWN RISK AS IT DOENST CHANGE THE TOWN MAP AND THE TOWN HALL, ITS LIKE A DOUBLE NAMED TOWN LOL

Change Town Name Press L+UP after loading your character (yay I finally made it if somebody else already has then oh well
    Uhm...claiming someone's code? Oh, and for the record...I have the town name modifier for 1.0/1.1/EU, but i cant release because of a certain someone that I respect.
    Last edited by Demonic722; 09-10-2010 at 07:17 PM.

Ban-hammered!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic View Post
    Uhm..if im not mistaken there are 7 letters that you can use for town name:

Uhm..claiming someone elses code? Oh, and for the record..I have the town name modifier for 1.0/1.1/EU but i cant release because of a certain someone I respect
    Just ask him then. I really need it. Theirs actually 8 letters lol.

Edit: Eh.

Here lol: (Town Names Made with AnimalMap)

Enjoy.

Ban-hammered!

Lol all the things Random code, I annoy you because for asking, and that's my name. Isn't life easy.. :/

Just use AnimalMap. I cant give my version of the code because 10/10 it's identical to the original creator's code.

Ban-hammered!

Please read my PMS Demonic.