Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Code request

Cool Code request

Hi, I am looking for a Town name modifier code. If you know it post here, if you can make it, that would be cool too.
    Words mean nothing.
    The way you say them, means everything.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jello For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Use animal map..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maniac For This Useful Post:

Why doesn't someone just make the code? I mean this site is for that exact reason, am I correct? And also, you have to download the software for that. I'm not downloading anything. -_-

The point is, people hardly code for AC:WW anymore so the chances of getting that code are slim. AnimalMap is good, I just recommend that you have AR Code Manager because the code would be quite long.
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-6293-3106

Blog Entries

Just tell me what you wanna name your town, I'll get on animalmap and make the code for you :P
    But don't expect everyone to just do everything for you. (I'm bored so I'll do it XD)
    Why doesn't someone just make the code? I mean this site is for that exact reason, am I correct?
    It's better to learn how to do stuff on your own. If you DO learn how, and still have problems, maybe people would help you.
    I understand if you don't wanna download it, but remember just because you have a code request doesn't mean someone will jump up and fulfill it right away
    Always willing to help with anything, code-related or not. :]

Thats the thing, I don't get how to do it. If someone could explain it in words that a 12 year old could understand we would have no problems. Also, I would like to keep changing my town name. All I need is the code on the Action Replay then I will just keep changing my town name.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FCNick View Post
    Thats the thing, I don't get how to do it. If someone could explain it in words that a 12 year old could understand we would have no problems. Also, I would like to keep changing my town name. All I need is the code on the Action Replay then I will just keep changing my town name.
    Basically the only way (right now) to change your town name is with AnimalMap. It isn't a simple "edit this" code like the one Demonic posted for your player name.
    For example....

I'd gladly make a shorter code, or even a code to edit your town name IN the game whenever you want, but someone else already made that code and they don't want anyone to have it XD
    AnimalMap isn't hard to use, and you don't need to be a rocket scientist or anything. I have friends who are even younger than you (if you're 12) and they use it.

You are kidding right? a code that long? Well then, please direct me and tell me how to use animalmap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FCNick View Post
    You are kidding right? a code that long? Well then, please direct me and tell me how to use animalmap.
    I'll say it in simple steps that even a baby could understand. :P

Code:
    1: download AnimalMap
    2: download a demo town from the AnimalMap website
    3: open AnimalMap and select the Demo Town save file
    4: click on "advanced" at the bottom
    5: click on "AR-DS" at the top, and then "Snapshot (start)"
    6: Click on "Town" and then "Change Town Name"
    7: Type in the name you want and click "save"
    8: Click on "AR-DS" at the top again and "Make AR DS code..."
    9: Select your game version, and where it says "Pick size of data" pick "32-bit code"
    10: Click on "Copy to Clipboard" at the bottom, and paste it in the code manager (make sure you remove the <cheat><name> stuff)

It cost money? O.O